Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling All Police Men/Women

Calling All Police Men/Women

Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Calling All Police Men/Women

Are there any policemen/women that have moved to Australia and taken up a new career? What have you moved into?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling All Police Men/Women

Funny you should ask. I was thinking of doing the opposite. When I arrive in Brisbane, if I cannot find a job in my core occupation, I am considering a career in the QLD Police, I hear they have a couple of recruitment drives a year (Like the ones on the Police Accademy movies - but not as funny!!!)
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:29 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Funny you should ask. I was thinking of doing the opposite. When I arrive in Brisbane, if I cannot find a job in my core occupation, I am considering a career in the QLD Police, I hear they have a couple of recruitment drives a year (Like the ones on the Police Accademy movies - but not as funny!!!)

I can get my own gun

Wnere & when do I apply!

Bye
Mark
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

HugoB has a spectacular aura aboutHugoB has a spectacular aura aboutHugoB has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by melaniee
Are there any policemen/women that have moved to Australia and taken up a new career? What have you moved into?
I've already changed career from policing to nursing so I can get there in the first place! Going to stick to nursing now (tho really enjoyed both careers), as it gives me more flexibility now we have a littl'un and one on the way - unfortunately I get paid a load less tho!
Hubby can't imagine what else he'd do if he doesn't police out there - loves his job

HB x
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:32 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HugoB
I've already changed career from policing to nursing so I can get there in the first place! Going to stick to nursing now (tho really enjoyed both careers), as it gives me more flexibility now we have a littl'un and one on the way - unfortunately I get paid a load less tho!
Hubby can't imagine what else he'd do if he doesn't police out there - loves his job

HB x
Just seen on the news that you get your own riot outfit, riot shield & protestors in Sydney!

Bye
Mark