Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling All Perth Dwellers!!!!

Calling All Perth Dwellers!!!!

Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Default Calling All Perth Dwellers!!!!

Hi Perth Dwellers,

please tell me about where you live because friends of mine are going out to you all and we are considering the same path.

My friends are considering using 'VENTURS HOMES' to build their house when they get out there, can anyone recommend them?
What are they like?
They are Perth based.
Lynn
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

juri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lynne
Don't know too much about Adventirs ?? My reply to your last post may help them.
John
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

juri is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, Venturs
Old Jun 13th 2004, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Do you mean Ventura?

This is their website
http://www.ventura-homes.com.au/

Their show homes look good but haven't had any personal expeience of them.

Loopy
Old Jun 13th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Trouble is all the bloomin show houses look good dont they. I just love walking around them. Trouble then is when you have yours built they dont quite look the same inside, unless your really good at interior design. There seems to be loads of builders, but apparently there are only 4 main ones as these same people own all the off shoot small companies.
Joanne
Old Jun 13th 2004, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I think that you mean Ventura Homes.

We have taken a look at most of them just lately, and found Ventura Homes quite nice and spacious, and not to bad price wise.

Whisky
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:29 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

ive heard commodore homes are value for money.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Default calling all perth dwellers

Hi,
sorry, i meant 'ventura homes'.
These companies make it sound so easy and financially accessible to the majority.
Good and bad experiences of these and others would be greatly appreciated if noted on this thread.
Lynn