Reload this Page >

calling all non-modl 136

calling all non-modl 136

Old Nov 29th 2004, 11:49 am
Just Joined

alancarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default calling all non-modl 136

Hi Guys,

has any body had med & pcc requised yet from Jan 04 for sub class non-modl 136.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

sheila and joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: calling all non-modl 136

Originally Posted by alancarter
Hi Guys,

has any body had med & pcc requised yet from Jan 04 for sub class non-modl 136.
saw a couple of posts mid november 1 was a dec 03, one jan 04 and one feb 04 -- I think they were all non modl 136 -- I remember the feb one cos we are march applicants and I was hoping it might mean we will hear in dec -- but then again if u are still waiting from jan -- who knows how its going?? -- anyway best of luck and hope u hear real soon

sheila
Old Nov 29th 2004, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

alancarter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sheila and joe
saw a couple of posts mid november 1 was a dec 03, one jan 04 and one feb 04 -- I think they were all non modl 136 -- I remember the feb one cos we are march applicants and I was hoping it might mean we will hear in dec -- but then again if u are still waiting from jan -- who knows how its going?? -- anyway best of luck and hope u hear real soon

sheila

Hi Sheila,

thanks for the reply we are march same as you.. if you hear keep in touch vice-versa.

Alan
Old Nov 29th 2004, 8:06 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by alancarter
Hi Sheila,

thanks for the reply we are march same as you.. if you hear keep in touch vice-versa.

Alan
Hi

I just looked in austimeline someone from 21 january got the visa. skilled independent 136 non modl. There are only few january applications left. The total of February non modl are somewhere around 15 few of them already sent the meds so I am hoping they ASPC will be finalizing the febraury applications by end of december.

Cheers
Badri