Reload this Page >

Calling all mums new to the wynnum manly area

Calling all mums new to the wynnum manly area

Old May 18th 2005, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Default Calling all mums new to the wynnum manly area

Hi everyone
we are now one month into our new life and are really enjoying it apart from the few bouts of homesickness, leaving family and friends behind is tough but worth it, my hubby is settled in work and my eldest child happy in school, me and my little boy are at a loss and would love to meet up with others who are new to the wynnum manly area for a coffee and some adult talk ( as much as i love my 3 year old), please give me an email
Old May 18th 2005, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Rockville is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calling all mums new to the wynnum manly area

Where is Wynnum Manly area?
Old May 18th 2005, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough

its brisbane area queensland
Old May 18th 2005, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Hi, I won't be there until September.. but I'd love to meet up then, I have 2 boys, by the time we arrive my oldest will be almost 4 and my youngest 15 months.. we are intending to settle in Bayside.

Good luck with a get together,

Julie
Old May 18th 2005, 10:48 am
Xoe
Bayside Resident

Xoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andyaldy
Hi everyone
we are now one month into our new life and are really enjoying it apart from the few bouts of homesickness, leaving family and friends behind is tough but worth it, my hubby is settled in work and my eldest child happy in school, me and my little boy are at a loss and would love to meet up with others who are new to the wynnum manly area for a coffee and some adult talk ( as much as i love my 3 year old), please give me an email
Hi there,

I've been here about 8 months and live in Birkdale, which is about 15 minutes away, and have a little boy aged 3.

I'm feeling quite settled here now, but still get homesick as I think we all do. My hubby is also working, and I'm looking for part-time work now.

I'd be up for a chat & a coffee (well, diet coke as can't stand coffee!!) and I'm sure my little boy would like to meet your little one aswell. Fin goes to kindy Mon, Tues & Wed, but any other day I'm usually free.

Drop us a line back,

FYI, we're in our mid thirties (although still feel 21) and from London/Ireland.

Xoe
Old May 18th 2005, 11:59 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I am in Cleveland, have 2 kids that are at school so would be up for meeting for a coffee. We have been here almost 2 months now and we are really enjoying our new life.

It might be a good idea to post this on the bayside brits website as I know there are quite a few people with small children in this area(if you havent already)

Look forward to meeting you

Spalens wife