Reload this Page >

Calling all haggler's !

Calling all haggler's !

Old Jun 19th 2004, 10:50 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling all haggler's !

Looking for ther best deal i can get on a nissan patrol DX 4.2 TD

Best deal i've found so far including taxes $54,000. (also includes delivery charge to QLD.

all the best plum

ps sold my 4x4 12mths ago and need a fix......asap
Old Jun 19th 2004, 11:14 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all haggler's !

Originally posted by plumber
Looking for ther best deal i can get on a nissan patrol DX 4.2 TD

Best deal i've found so far including taxes $54,000. (also includes delivery charge to QLD.

all the best plum

ps sold my 4x4 12mths ago and need a fix......asap
Good choice Plum. We brought a Patrol down from germany with us, but its still having conversion work done to meet aussie licencing regulations Hopefully have it to play with sometime next week - woohoo, then we can really start exploring !!!

From everything I've heard Chris saying I would have thought the ST would be a better option for you ?!? OK its about $5k more brand new but the spec is also higher and it won the 2003 Australian award for best 4x4 in both the petrol and diesel categories. Its fantastic in sand !!!!!

However just to be nosy - why are you looking at new when for taking one that has less than 10k KM's on the clock you can drop almost $10k in price ?

Plus if you are looking to buy and sell on, then (according to Chris) the ST is a much better option than the DX !

email him if you need more help !
Old Jun 19th 2004, 5:20 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it worth it......with the shipping costs, tax etc ?