Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all gold coast girlies for a night out!!!!

Calling all gold coast girlies for a night out!!!!

Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

First Aid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling all gold coast girlies for a night out!!!!

Hi would have love to have come for girlies night but its the weekend of wedding anniversary and we are heading North may be I can join you all another time have a great night
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:51 pm
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Hi there, have a lovely time an congratulations on ur anniversary ,there will be more .... sarahxxx
Old Jun 7th 2009, 7:47 am
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Hi Soapy , thanks for the link theres plenty coming but as always the more the merrier,look forward to meeting you in July sarahx
Old Jun 10th 2009, 4:25 am
Now an expat!

ATTENTION GOLD COAST GIRLS !!!!!!!!
We are meeting @ Mo Mos bar (moomoorestaurant ) On Broadbeach on the park,goldcoast highway opposite conrad jupiters ! Meeting at 7.30,although its a restaurant we won't be eating that would spoil the fun of the great cocktails they do!!! after wards we may try East ? we will go with the flow for a great night out, sure we will all recognize each other as we will be dressed to kill for a fab girly night out !! Look forward to meeting you all
Sarahxxxxx
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MonkeyBoySteve
ATTENTION GOLD COAST GIRLS !!!!!!!!
We are meeting @ Mo Mos bar (moomoorestaurant ) On Broadbeach on the park,goldcoast highway opposite conrad jupiters ! Meeting at 7.30,although its a restaurant we won't be eating that would spoil the fun of the great cocktails they do!!! after wards we may try East ? we will go with the flow for a great night out, sure we will all recognize each other as we will be dressed to kill for a fab girly night out !! Look forward to meeting you all
Sarahxxxxx
Sahll we share a drive in I will Alan to take us xx
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:53 pm
Now an expat!

hi babe , have missed our coffee this week but have felt so rough,glad its this week so hopefully feel better for sat!!! have u any friends comin? as i think maria will be with me ,we will sort something out speak soon sarahxxx
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Kayla77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, my friend cant make it now, she has to go to a wedding do to go too so i think i will sit this one out and come along next time if thats ok as i do really miss my girlie nights out!! xxx
Old Jun 13th 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah, crikey I can't remember the last time I visited this site, what a busy bee you have been. I am supposed to be at a Sex lunch that day, don't ask but it sounds a bit of fun, only ladies so don't get any funny ideas! I will probably roll along afterwards, you can imagine the mess I will be in, can't handle a glass of wine let alone an afternoon of cocktails etc, so please excuse my behaviour, I will try my hardest to stay sensible....I can feel the headache already!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kayla77
Hi guys, my friend cant make it now, she has to go to a wedding do to go too so i think i will sit this one out and come along next time if thats ok as i do really miss my girlie nights out!! xxx

Hey ......you should still go!! Be brave!! lol!!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kayla77
Hi Kayla still come along you will have a great time will pm you Jane xx
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:23 am
Now an expat!

Hi Kayla , yes please still come , we don't all no each other an will be fun night !!! sarahx
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah,
I will be coming now as i'm going to come after the wedding! i may be trollied but oh well!!!

See you sat in my fur coat -brrrr
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:15 am
Now an expat!

Hi Sammyg, that's great news look forward to meeting you, think my other friend Paula is coming after something else as well let me no if u want me to pm u my mob no. then u can meet us wherever we are xxx sarahxxx
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

happyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to all

Hi all,
it sounds like it will be packed!! I would like to come, I know it's a bit late but just discovered the thread. It's a little nerve wracking cos I wont know anyone, is there any chance anyone could give me their number in case I get lost or ridiculous as it sounds can't tell who is with the BE bunch.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Calling all gold coast girlies for a night out!!!!

Hi picking up a couple of girls on the way if it will make you feel better can collect you too will pm my mobile to you. You will have a ball great bunch of girls so dont worry, speak soon Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.