Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all accountants in Melbourne..

Calling all accountants in Melbourne..

Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

jannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura about
Default Calling all accountants in Melbourne..

Hi. Just wondering what the process was like for getting a job as an accountant in Melbourne..(for commerce and industry, not practice..)
I'm on the MODL and everyone says I'll get a job no problem, but wanted to hear others' experiences please... Thanking you in advance..
Old Aug 1st 2006, 4:59 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Calling all accountants in Melbourne..

Originally Posted by jannyb
Hi. Just wondering what the process was like for getting a job as an accountant in Melbourne..(for commerce and industry, not practice..)
I'm on the MODL and everyone says I'll get a job no problem, but wanted to hear others' experiences please... Thanking you in advance..
This is one you should ask the member called "thebears" - he is an accountant working in melbourne.

Buzzy
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Calling all accountants in Melbourne..

You'll be fine, there is a shortage of accountants in Melbourne atm. I know 4 CA's and all found work very quickly