Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Call this an invasion!

Call this an invasion!

Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:32 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Call this an invasion!

Come on people! The US members are asleep and its a Friday night.

Please post on the Lounge. Me and Del Boy and Simone and Geordi George and others, have seeded a few threads there. Please post your thoughts on the lounge forum tonight. About anything really. If it happens to be relevant to the thread title thats a bonus, but not a requirement

Go on,

Go on, you will you will you will you will

go on go on go on

ADL
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Call this an invasion!

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Come on people! The US members are asleep and its a Friday night.

Please post on the Lounge. Me and Del Boy and Simone and Geordi George and others, have seeded a few threads there. Please post your thoughts on the lounge forum tonight. About anything really. If it happens to be relevant to the thread title thats a bonus, but not a requirement

Go on,

Go on, you will you will you will you will

go on go on go on

ADL

Hahaha!! Just read 'the price of lettuce thread' - classic! Should really wind 'em up Devious mind now in full throttle...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:06 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Come on people! Friday night funnies in the Lounge today!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:12 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Well my lunch time sandwich ended up as an all afternoon drinks. so I missed the kick off. How aussie of me. Oh well I've stuck a couple in there for a laugh. Better late than never.