Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:48 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns: Valentines meet-up?

Hi Liz

should be there fingers crossed, is it a kids meet or not ?
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Liz

I believe so !
This is why it was arranged for the saturday so that we could all meet earlier & kids could come along!

(How's it all going btw? Stopped shopping yet?)
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:02 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sally

Sorry not been in touch few hiccups our way this week, soon as our shipping gets here hopefully beginning of next week we will return the BBQ

speak soon
Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Hi Liz

Yes, we can meet up from 5 p.m...I can let pub know as there are two large tables at back of the pub, also playing area opposite pub.

Liz
Old Feb 6th 2009, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sally

Sorry not been in touch few hiccups our way this week, soon as our shipping gets here hopefully beginning of next week we will return the BBQ

speak soon
Nothing too serious I hope! Please do ring if we can help in anyway or you just want to meet for a drink or a coffee.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

*BUMP*
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:40 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

*BUMP*
I can come on the 21st. Will try hard to be there. Moving house within the next two weeks so may be difficult. Can we get the title of the theead changed? If I hadn't read another post in the Barbie I wouldn't have known that the date had changed.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Burbage
I can come on the 21st. Will try hard to be there. Moving house within the next two weeks so may be difficult. Can we get the title of the theead changed? If I hadn't read another post in the Barbie I wouldn't have known that the date had changed.
Hope to see you there..dont know how to change the thread title...
Liz
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think that the person who starts a thread is the only one who can ask for the title to be changed. Has the meet been added to the calendar? I'll start a new thread but could someone post a link to it? I am using a smartphone & it's not that smart!!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I think that the person who starts a thread is the only one who can ask for the title to be changed. Has the meet been added to the calendar? I'll start a new thread but could someone post a link to it? I am using a smartphone & it's not that smart!!!
I'm here! I'll ask for it to be changed...er how? Just PM a mod? - i'll try it.

Mind you if you've started a new thread that might confuse people! x
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Here's a link to new thread - meet on 21st.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591159
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Liz

Kaye,
Are you coming, how many so I can get an idea to book table?
Lizx
Old Feb 14th 2009, 12:46 pm
aka DORIS

yes 4
Old Feb 14th 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes 4
Great, will be good to meet you.x