Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Originally Posted by wardy2 View Post
You are mean Bix.

Congratulations Liz 'bout time to xx
Thanks, hope to meet you soon..at the next meet up maybe??
Lizx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:49 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Will do Liz will do.

Bix did you hear that we will see you at the next meet

I have come to my senses

Kaye xx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Will do Liz will do.

I have come to my senses

Kaye xx

Look forward to it Kaye..am booking my flights tommorow for the 11th April!!!! OMG that is very close..need to get there asap though and get sorted out there. Found flight with Cathay Pacific for £510..only annoying thing is I have to fly from manchester to heathrow, hang around for 2 hours and then on to Hong Kong-Cairns...better than messing about flying direct to Bahrain with Emirates and then having to get extra flight from Brisbane (and paying excess baggage)!! Trying to wangle my mountain bike on and it not be included in my 40kg with Cathay Pacific at the moment!!!

Cairns here I come..can't wait. Booked in centre of Cairns in studio apartment to start..with rooftop pool..looks o.k.
Lizxx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:27 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liz do you get 40kg with cathay i didnt think you did is that definate because that would be great.

11th April is my weddinganniversary good day

Bix when you coming back to UK what about my barbie how long are you away.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Liz do you get 40kg with cathay i didnt think you did is that definate because that would be great.

Yep, you have to book direct with them and they have a special migrants fare..that allows it..just has to be a PR visa and unvalidated one way ticket..
I figure even if mountain bike counts as part of luggage I will still have more than 30 kilos allowance...and am trying to pack light!!!

Happy anniversary for then.
x
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kaye
Once I have booked flights etc I will forward you the number for cathy Pacific Migrant Fare..to book direct.
Lizx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Will do Liz will do.

I have come to my senses

Kaye xx
I'm stunned.

I've just aged another 10 years.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

First 2 weeks of June. Flying end May.

Trying to bring it forward to 11 April though
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Did you see I'm now a star of the glossie pages ?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525768

You can sort through my waste bin if you like.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix View Post
First 2 weeks of June. Flying end May.

Trying to bring it forward to 11 April though
You bugger.......
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:08 am
aka DORIS

I'm stunned.

I've just aged another 10 years.
You are so happy I can sense it you know.

we arrive before may 16th so you will not be able to avoid us.

Desperately trying to find somewhere to stay now not to expensive anyone have contacts with rentals or holiday homes etc.

Some one must there are 6 of us coming only 4 staying after the first week.

city would probably be best or round there for catchment of CSHS.

I always knew cairns was right for us finally got hubby to see my way of thinking

Kaye x

edit i did see you magazine pic in the rogues gallery
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by tripawaymars View Post
You bugger.......
Hi Liz - Gill here
Plse read my answer to your email you sent this morning. Need an urgent reply!
Cheers
Gill
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Liz - Gill here
Plse read my answer to your email you sent this morning. Need an urgent reply!
Cheers
Gill
I have sent 5 replies now, the answer is still the same..yes please!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by tripawaymars View Post
I have sent 5 replies now, the answer is still the same..yes please!!!!
Don't send her to Kewarra Liz.
She'll never find her way home.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't send her to Kewarra Liz.
She'll never find her way home.

Aaaaah, surely you let her out on the prowl now and again..it will be good for her!! She needs some honey and lemon by the sound of it, hope you are looking after her! At least we have narrowed our search down to Kewarra or Brinsmead..whichever offfers us somehwere first! jen wants a pool so will make sure I push her in it every day so she gets full benefit from it!
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.