Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Well if it is m8, we know we will def have a good laugh eh

One thing is for sure, it puts me off ever trying to organise one again!

Will just stick to the BBQ's round ours me thinks lol!!
Look forward to that!!!
Lizx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Well if it is m8, we know we will def have a good laugh eh

One thing is for sure, it puts me off ever trying to organise one again!

Will just stick to the BBQ's round ours me thinks lol!!
wish i could make it
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
And me there too...

I should bloody think so too

CYA on the 22nd - have booked the tables, estimated abt 20 definates give or take a few! I explained the situ to the lady who took the booking so no worries m8

Have a good flight next week:-)

Take care and go with the flow

Gill

Last edited by Bix da Boss; Mar 14th 2008 at 7:20 am.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
wish i could make it

Sorry? Who are you again? Do we know you?

:
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

I should bloody think so too

CYA on the 22nd - have booked the tables, estimated abt 20 definates give or take a few! I explained the situ to the lady who took the booking so no worries m8

Have a good flight next week:-)

Take care and go with the flow

Gill
We will be partying on 22nd as have booked our leaving do and have 70 coming so far so should be a good night for us too, thought if we left it too late it would be too short notice for people!
My CO has phoned LCU and they have said meds that arrived on 22nd feb were being processed in next 3 days so thank God for that..I assume that means finalised aswell. So, by Easter I may have the visa..who knows!! There will be no flights left for w/c 07/04 if they don't hurry up!
Lizx
have a great night.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
We will be partying on 22nd as have booked our leaving do and have 70 coming so far so should be a good night for us too, thought if we left it too late it would be too short notice for people!
My CO has phoned LCU and they have said meds that arrived on 22nd feb were being processed in next 3 days so thank God for that..I assume that means finalised aswell. So, by Easter I may have the visa..who knows!! There will be no flights left for w/c 07/04 if they don't hurry up!
Lizx
have a great night.
Hi Liz
Good luck m8! Hope you get the news you want to hear very very soon!
You have a good time too - 70 people WOW thats a lot you will be bloody exhausted the next day

Let us know when you get your visa - I'll be waiting for that one

Have a good weekend - we'll do that drive by tomorrow - get back to ya soon

Gill
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Liz
Good luck m8! Hope you get the news you want to hear very very soon!
You have a good time too - 70 people WOW thats a lot you will be bloody exhausted the next day

Let us know when you get your visa - I'll be waiting for that one

Have a good weekend - we'll do that drive by tomorrow - get back to ya soon

Gill

Thanks Gill, appreciate it..have sent rental application off and have saved up the 3 months rental in advance so they better say yes!!
Have been told that LCU are processing medicals received on 27/02 today (that is mine, now I am really nervous). if they don't refer mine for anything then I could have that elusive e mail through by Easter (how fab would that be). i can then book flights...yipeeee. I will then be on my own there which will be wierd!
Thanks Gill
Hope to see you in just under 4 weeks!!!!!
Lizx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by liddylou
Yipee....I have actaully come accross people who are in or coming to Cairns, I thought we were the only expat family here!!!

I would love to come to a meet here as long as it is kid friendly? have a mini 5year old.

Thanks, Sarah

Hi Sarah
Hows it goin? Off the the GC this week then so hope you can make the next one
Phoned you and spoke to your hubby a few weeks ago???

Gill
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiernan
Me and my OH will be there then and definately interested in meeting up.

G'day
You comin then?
Lets hope the sun comes out to play
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

CYA Tomorrow

The sun has got its hot off......................

HAPPY EASTER everyone, dont eat, drink or party too much now will ya

Da Bixies
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

have a great day tomorrow guys, and dont forget the photos!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
CYA Tomorrow

The sun has got its hot off......................

HAPPY EASTER everyone, dont eat, drink or party too much now will ya

Da Bixies
HAPPY EASTER BIX AND GILL......HAVE A GOOD ONE..WE NOW HAVE 80 FOR OUR PARTY..COULD BE A LONG NIGHT. HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!!!XXLIZ
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:44 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

At last, I never thought I would see this day. Finally got here on Weds, technical problem with internet so am in a cafe doing this.... but ....

see you all on ...

Saturday 22nd March at the Red Beret in Redlynch village for abt 4pm

I'll need a beer or 2 or 10 by then

Shaun
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
At last, I never thought I would see this day. Finally got here on Weds, technical problem with internet so am in a cafe doing this.... but ....

see you all on ...

Saturday 22nd March at the Red Beret in Redlynch village for abt 4pm

I'll need a beer or 2 or 10 by then

Shaun
Hi Shaun.
The missus said I can go to so I'll join you for that beer
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by soapy
have a great day tomorrow guys, and dont forget the photos!
You mean you're not coming ?

Gill and me are gutted

We'll just have to drink your beer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.