Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cairns meet during Easter 2008

Sound great )
But can you put it on hold for 2 months until we arrive
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Billy_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
So.....Red Beret in Redlynch on Saturday 22nd March from 4pm till late
Thanks...I volunteered to be on-call for Sat and Sun and now you tell about this. Typical.!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Billy_NoMates
Thanks...I volunteered to be on-call for Sat and Sun and now you tell about this. Typical.!!
Maybe that's why you haven't got any mates Billy

What are you on call for ?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has been going for a few months now Billy No Mates and the original poster actually suggested this date so we stuck to it Are you on call all day and evening then? Couldn't you just pop in for a quick hello?

Anyway, all being well, there will be another one in a few months time so I will PM you then so you know well in advance

Have a nice weekend
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rocket01
Sound great )
But can you put it on hold for 2 months until we arrive
NO But like I said b4, we will be organising another one in a few months time when a few more of you have arrived in sunny Cairns, it is shining again today yippee

Keep checking this thread.

Good luck with the move - chin up, take a big breath, step onto that plane and look forward to the rest of your life
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Billy_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
What are you on call for ?
CPH and the 24hr medical centre.

This thread has been going for a few months now Billy No Mates.
I know...they were getting desperate for cover so I relented and put my hand up. 'Hopefully' being Easter it will be quiet and I'll be able to pop in.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

CPH and the 24hr medical centre.

I know...they were getting desperate for cover so I relented and put my hand up. 'Hopefully' being Easter it will be quiet and I'll be able to pop in.

Lets hope its quiet then eh You will have to look out for the next meet up if not

Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Lets hope its quiet then eh You will have to look out for the next meet up if not

Looks like it is going to be just us lot!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:22 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

I'll try and get his Lordship into gear and see if we can come up for a meet. I'll let you know for sure after I've had a chat to his Lordship
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

roysiesg is an unknown quantity at this point

great where

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
Now that the Christmas festivities are over I thought I would start a post about a Cairns meet up around Easter possibly Saturday 22 March. I would have been there a week or so by then but if someone could suggest a venue, time, etc. or something that usually happens I'll be there.

There seems to be a few new people who will be there in March and would be good to meet up to share advice, etc.

Any thoughts...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snappy
I'll try and get his Lordship into gear and see if we can come up for a meet. I'll let you know for sure after I've had a chat to his Lordship

Hi Sasha
That would be FANTASTIC m8
If his lordship doesn't want to come, he can look after the kids and you cld come on your own - sounds good eh You can always stay at ours then drive back on the Sunday. Just think about it.

Gill
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by roysiesg
great where

Hi - welcome to the forum
The info is within this thread - here it is again just for you -

Saturday 22nd March at the Red Beret in Redlynch village for abt 4pm. Round the back in the 'restaurant' area. Its gonna be fun!

Might cya there then

Gill
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by windog
Looks like it is going to be just us lot!
Well if it is m8, we know we will def have a good laugh eh

One thing is for sure, it puts me off ever trying to organise one again!

Will just stick to the BBQ's round ours me thinks lol!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:30 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Well if it is m8, we know we will def have a good laugh eh

One thing is for sure, it puts me off ever trying to organise one again!

Will just stick to the BBQ's round ours me thinks lol!!
And me there too...
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
And me there too...
I'll look forward to meeting you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.