Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns area /Chippy's,Multi-Trades.

Cairns area /Chippy's,Multi-Trades.

Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Cairns area /Chippy's,Multi-Trades.

Looking to branch out up Cairns area.Would be a big help to hear from people up that way who are doing things already.
Simon@Timberdale Joinery & Services.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:29 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns area /Chippy's,Multi-Trades.

Originally Posted by SBUK
Looking to branch out up Cairns area.Would be a big help to hear from people up that way who are doing things already.
Need a carpenter?

I know one
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:27 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

heaps of work mate. sub contracting anything from $35 to $50 an hour. obvisiously more if its your own work. cairns will be all go for atleast the next 5 years. quite a few buiders doing in excess of 300 homes a year and lots of land becoming available in the northern and southern corridors.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:32 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by youngy73
heaps of work mate. sub contracting anything from $35 to $50 an hour. obvisiously more if its your own work. cairns will be all go for atleast the next 5 years. quite a few buiders doing in excess of 300 homes a year and lots of land becoming available in the northern and southern corridors.

ooh hmmm...that sounds good

*goes off to look at flights to Cairns*
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Thanks for the notes guys Could do with names/contacts if poss
Flying up next week to have a nose
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
ooh hmmm...that sounds good

*goes off to look at flights to Cairns*
haven't I always told you that
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
haven't I always told you that
well not loud enough it would seem
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the mail keep em commin'
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm still struggling to find Ex-pat Chippy's who are here already (Sunshine Coast) has everyone gone straight to firm work??? two quotes I've had today could have been passed on ! Is there anybody out there
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi simon we are heading to cairns when visa arrives my husband is a time served joiner if you need any recruits in the next few months would be very interested.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:35 am

I'm still struggling to find Ex-pat Chippy's who are here already (Sunshine Coast) has everyone gone straight to firm work??? two quotes I've had today could have been passed on ! Is there anybody out there
You don't see many chippies on here to be honest (I keep on saying it's cus they're all busy working )

I know that Scotschick's husband is a chippy, think they're in Brissie though.

Apart from that I can't think of any more that are over your side.