Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cadbury's Chocolate?????

Wikiposts

Cadbury's Chocolate?????

Old Feb 7th 2003, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cadbury's Chocolate?????

Originally posted by Mandy Bale
why does everyone think there is no Cadbury's chocolate in Australia? Its in the shops everywhere here! Are we just lucky Sydneysiders???

Mandy
It is the same in Canada, we have Cadburys all over the place it is not the ENGLISH chocolate. my couison works in Cadburys in Liverpool, they have an overseas Dept just for export.
Old Feb 7th 2003, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that, it was great to know i am not goin round the bend. my father in-law who is australian thinks i am mad and that the choc couldnt be different. it is really horrible, i have found the only thing that tastes ok is nestle choc. so i am eating things that are made by that company. at the right time of the month i would kill for a bar of cadburys choc, shaun is still alive at the moment, thanks again lor