Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cadalyst magazine ( hard copy) any suppliers here in Aus?

cadalyst magazine ( hard copy) any suppliers here in Aus?

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:51 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default cadalyst magazine ( hard copy) any suppliers here in Aus?

Probably a bit of a long shot posting this query, but on the off chance that someone may know, I've tried everything else bar phoning them in the US, which I'll have to do , if I can't get it here:

Does anyone here know of a shop that stock/sells cadalyst - I need a hard copy of the magazine for a certain month, and don't really want to take out a whole subscription with them in the US. I've looked around the net and a few newsagents here, but no joy.

Anywhere in Aus? I'm not limiting myself to Brisbane ( if anyone knows of one that isn't local for me (Brisbane), could I have the address or phone number of the shop)

cheers