Cable internet?

Old Mar 28th 2011, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cable internet?

Hi,
We're moving next week and it has been a nightmare trying to sort out a relocation request with TPG, my current provider. 2 weeks after I made a relocation request I got an email saying they cannot provide the service as they have been advised that there is no "cabling infrastructure" and that I have to sort it out with Telstra. Checked with Telstra and have been advised there was an active phone line that was disconnected only two weeks ago, no problem, they will activate the line and no cabling required. Have decided to also go with Telstra's cable internet (Ultimate cable - speeds up to 100Mbs/2Mbs upload/download; even half f this is good enough; 50 GB, $59 per month).

What do you think of their service?

Cheers