C V Australia

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default C V Australia

Hi all, does anyone have a format for cvs in australia, have done a search around and found several formats, not sure if anyone in particuler should be used.
john
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:13 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: C V Australia

Ay Up John,

IS THIS CLICKY ANY GOOD ????

HTH

Dougie
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

thanks, will have a good read.
john
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:15 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Exactly the same one as in the UK..... got me 10+ interviews in 2 months when I arrived, and I've just quit my first job after 4 months to go to a better one.

Layout:
quick intro paragraph
summary of skills
reverse chronological work experience
qualifications
other info

EDIT:
The other info contains hobbies and interests, to create a chatting point in an interview.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks a lot for info
john
Old May 11th 2009, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

the_gripmaster will become famous soon enoughthe_gripmaster will become famous soon enough

Found another article here http://www.ehow.com/how_2183778_writ...an-resume.html

The article mentions about mentioning the type of work permit (temporary, permanent residence, etc) we have. Is this a good idea? I found a model resume here http://www.tearle.com/system/images/...esume-2008.pdf

What do you think?
Old May 11th 2009, 10:15 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_gripmaster
Found another article here http://www.ehow.com/how_2183778_writ...an-resume.html

The article mentions about mentioning the type of work permit (temporary, permanent residence, etc) we have. Is this a good idea? I found a model resume here http://www.tearle.com/system/images/...esume-2008.pdf

What do you think?
I've seen it suggested on here before that a good option particularly if you are on a temporary visa is to state that you have full work rights which is true for the duration of your visa. That way your application runs less risk of immediately going on to the reject pile and if you are then fortunate enough to get called for interview you can explain the situation to them by which time you will have dazzled them with your excellence