Byron Bay

Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Byron Bay

Just got back from four days in Byron Bay. What a beautiful part of the world. Althought the coastline is stunning, the hinterland was equally impressive in its own way. The best part is that it hasn't been over-run with development. Although I'm hardly a neo-hippie type (yet), I began fantasizing about living in a run-down queenslander up in the hills, tending my organic vegetables in the morning before driving down to the beach with a long board strapped to the roof.
Attached Thumbnails Byron Bay-img_3207.jpg   Byron Bay-img_3208.jpg   Byron Bay-img_3260.jpg   Byron Bay-img_3264.jpg   Byron Bay-img_3265.jpg  

Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Byron Bay

Great pics Does look really lovely....
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:43 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

When i was last in Byron Bay i saw lots of strange and interesting sights,having said that though,after those crazy 5 weeks im not exactly sure i was really there.Its life Jim but not as we know it................
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by this charming man
When i was last in Byron Bay i saw lots of strange and interesting sights,having said that though,after those crazy 5 weeks im not exactly sure i was really there.Its life Jim but not as we know it................
Does this mean you stumbled over to Nimbin then?

minibelle
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:05 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

yes,it all went to pot....................
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

I have heard there is a lovely bakery in the main st, the lady makes cakes to order. Its all hear say of course.

minibelle
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:19 pm
kopites are gobshites

i enjoyed the craic,we were in ecstasy. There wasnt mushroom for imrovement to be honest.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:45 am
kopites are gobshites

I meant IMPROVEMENT! dont be taking the P outta me!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Budawang
Just got back from four days in Byron Bay. What a beautiful part of the world. Althought the coastline is stunning, the hinterland was equally impressive in its own way. The best part is that it hasn't been over-run with development. Although I'm hardly a neo-hippie type (yet), I began fantasizing about living in a run-down queenslander up in the hills, tending my organic vegetables in the morning before driving down to the beach with a long board strapped to the roof.
You've won the lottery then House prices down there are silly silly silly.