Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Byford Quarantine, Perth.

Byford Quarantine, Perth.

Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

andydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura about
Default Byford Quarantine, Perth.

Hi guys

Does any one know what the current waiting times are for Perth, Quarantine centre?

Cheers

AndyD
Old Jul 9th 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice
Default Re: Byford Quarantine, Perth.

Hope this helps, email them and they'll get back to you, (There great) http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/cat-dogs/accom#booking
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

I was told today, the next available date was 23 October.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

yeah I can believe that. I came out end of last year and booked quarentine in august hoping to travel in October. Ended up delaying our travel till December as this was the earliest date I could get. SO, August to Dec is 4 months so I suppose October aint that bad. GOOD LUCK with it all, when were you hoping to travel.
We found them great at byford and nothing was to much trouble. Our cat would only eat if I was there so she was an every day job for me and they un-officially allowed me Xmas morning. They encourage you to visit and although it was better for the cat it broke my heart to leave her every day.

When are you hoping to travel
Old Jul 10th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andydon
Hi guys

Does any one know what the current waiting times are for Perth, Quarantine centre?

Cheers

AndyD
I'm sending my dog out middle of January & the Kennels that i'm using said to ring them beginning of September to book the dog into Perth quarantine then.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:03 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
I'm sending my dog out middle of January & the Kennels that i'm using said to ring them beginning of September to book the dog into Perth quarantine then.
Mum in laws pooch is there at the moment, she was told it was a 3 month waiting list so I told her to book the dog in, the wait was only 7 weeks so dog here, she is not! Looks like we have a third pooch for a while, ssssh don't tell the neighbours!
Jenny
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

just booked our cairn terrier in yesterday and she will fly on the 18th oct.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

andydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all your replies and help guys.

Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

We're hoping to go in jan (if all goes to plan!!)

What would happen if we booked him in and then the plans got delayed - does he still have to go
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by midwife2be
We're hoping to go in jan (if all goes to plan!!)

What would happen if we booked him in and then the plans got delayed - does he still have to go
If you booked him for Jan and you were delayed till Feb and wanted to change his plans then i would think you would have to take the next available slot at Byford and going on their delay times at the minute if you altered your plans in jan then it would be April before he could get into Byford again

Hope this makes sense.

All the best

AndyD
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andydon
If you booked him for Jan and you were delayed till Feb and wanted to change his plans then i would think you would have to take the next available slot at Byford and going on their delay times at the minute if you altered your plans in jan then it would be April before he could get into Byford again

Hope this makes sense.

All the best

AndyD
Cheers Andy,

I'll wait until I'm a bit more certain of our leaving date, if he does have to come later I'm sure the inlaws will have him for a few months , I'd prefer that than have him in oz all by himself!!!