Bye for now

Old May 26th 2004, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bye for now

We will be getting rid of computer today,so bye for now,will be making sure a computer will be one of the first things we will get in Melbourne, when we get ourselfs sorted.Will try to get on here one more time, but still loads to do before we go.Just like to say thanks to everyone on this site,for all the help we have been given.Good luck to all on here.Cheers ,or should i be saying ,Gooday Sport.
Old May 26th 2004, 9:01 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye for now

Originally posted by thfc
We will be getting rid of computer today,so bye for now,will be making sure a computer will be one of the first things we will get in Melbourne, when we get ourselfs sorted.Will try to get on here one more time, but still loads to do before we go.Just like to say thanks to everyone on this site,for all the help we have been given.Good luck to all on here.Cheers ,or should i be saying ,Gooday Sport.

Good Luck...hope all goes well for you

Have a safe trip
Old May 26th 2004, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best thfc..............been a bloody long journey for you!!!
Old May 26th 2004, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

salokin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to say good luck and let us know how you are setteling in

carol
Old May 26th 2004, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Have a safe journey and don't forget to post when you are settled.

Best of luck

Jo
Old May 26th 2004, 9:16 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck and I hope the reality is better than the dream for you all.

Sasha
Old May 26th 2004, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

tootle pip. safe journey and keep us posted when you are online again
Old May 26th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thfc best of luck for the future. Hope that it all works out for you.