Bye for now!

Old Apr 3rd 2003, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Bye for now!

This week has bee a mad whirl, haven't slept much, living on adrenelin & caffeine I think!
Exchanged contracts Monday and the removers arrive tomorrow, what a rush! Computer goes tomorrow and we fly out on Tuesday. Rest of household stuff to dispose of over weekend, cleaning etc and a few farewells. Too busy to get emotional - might be a good thing!!

Will report back from "the other side". Husband only told work Tuesday, leaves today. Wouldn't advise anyone to do it this quickly but circumstances dictated unfortunately.

Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck whether it's for a visa or a house sale!!

Better get back to it I suppose (sigh), an hour and a half to do the kitchen, is that long enough??????????????

Bye for now

Loopy
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye for now!

Good luck Loopy and hope you can sit back soon and enjoy. thanks for all your support on the house thing, we've just appointed a new agent who was very optimistic for an early sale!!

Just heard from hollywood110 today, she loves it after 6 weeks and is very happy with life!

We'll be across there soon.
Love
Mash...

Originally posted by Loopy
This week has bee a mad whirl, haven't slept much, living on adrenelin & caffeine I think!
Exchanged contracts Monday and the removers arrive tomorrow, what a rush! Computer goes tomorrow and we fly out on Tuesday. Rest of household stuff to dispose of over weekend, cleaning etc and a few farewells. Too busy to get emotional - might be a good thing!!

Will report back from "the other side". Husband only told work Tuesday, leaves today. Wouldn't advise anyone to do it this quickly but circumstances dictated unfortunately.

Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck whether it's for a visa or a house sale!!

Better get back to it I suppose (sigh), an hour and a half to do the kitchen, is that long enough??????????????

Bye for now

Loopy
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 12:49 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck and keep in touch.

Mrs Brox
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

parrot is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck with everything. Hope everything goes well with the move .
Parrot
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

lots of luck loopy, dont forget to cancel the milk.
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi
Sounds pretty hectic to me but what a way to go!
All the very best to you.

Jan :-)
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the way i want to do it, i wouldn`t mind a party but don`t want to get caught up in everyone else emotional turmoil.

footie chick
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Loopy

Loopy
Wow its all happening Bet you can hardly believe it, but come Tuesday when the plane takes off it will all be so real. I'm excited just thinking about it for you. Good luck

Sindy
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 8:03 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sindy
Wow its all happening Bet you can hardly believe it, but come Tuesday when the plane takes off it will all be so real. I'm excited just thinking about it for you. Good luck

Sindy
Good luck loopy
Nothing like rushing is there!!!!!!
Make sure you remember everyone before you get to the airport!!!!!
Take care and keep in touch with all good and bad vibes.
Safe journey.
Debs,Tim and co.
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Cool All the best

Fab news, now go and enjoy your new life, everything will take care of itself now so don't worry, we are looking forward to being in your position next year.

Love The Swifts x