Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bye!! Am off tomorrow!

Bye!! Am off tomorrow!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:52 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Talking Bye!! Am off tomorrow!

Well the time has come for me to go. Tomorrow at 1.45 pm our flight leaves Heathrow. I am flying with my 3 daughters, aged 9,8 and 4, with Emirates Airlines, to Perth.

I am sad that I only discovered this forum in November, I have really enjoyed reading the comments and thoughts of people regarding Australia. It has taught me a lot, even though I have previously lived there.

Big thanks to those that PMed me regarding a meet up in Rockingham, I will contact those concerned when I get to Perth and get settled.

To the rest of you waiting for that visa, best of luck! If you want any info regarding Rockingham please feel free to PM me (give me a week or two though!), when I am able I will send you any info that I can.

Cherry xxx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cherry,
Have a wonderful time, I hope this time it all works out for you. Keep us posted,
Michaela

PS Thanks for the clothes sizes answer!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:02 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye!! Am off tomorrow!

Originally posted by cherry6
Well the time has come for me to go. Tomorrow at 1.45 pm our flight leaves Heathrow. I am flying with my 3 daughters, aged 9,8 and 4, with Emirates Airlines, to Perth.

I am sad that I only discovered this forum in November, I have really enjoyed reading the comments and thoughts of people regarding Australia. It has taught me a lot, even though I have previously lived there.

Big thanks to those that PMed me regarding a meet up in Rockingham, I will contact those concerned when I get to Perth and get settled.

To the rest of you waiting for that visa, best of luck! If you want any info regarding Rockingham please feel free to PM me (give me a week or two though!), when I am able I will send you any info that I can.

Cherry xxx
Bye Cherry - good luck to you and the girls!

Max x
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:02 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good flight Cherry and Good Luck!!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:04 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Thanks Michaela, Max, Artep.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Good luck Cherry.. your new life awaits
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:15 pm
Wishing on a star...

Originally posted by podgypossum
Good luck Cherry.. your new life awaits
Thanks PP! All the best to you in Adelaide
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:25 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default ta ta

weve never spoke,but i sincerly wish you & yours safe & happy times!! enjoy.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:30 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Cherry xxx

Cherry
All the best for the future. We really hope everything works out for you, no doubt it will.
Remember most people on this forum will be very jealous.

All the best.

Cheers.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:30 pm
Wishing on a star...

Default Re: ta ta

Originally posted by userjay
weve never spoke,but i sincerly wish you & yours safe & happy times!! enjoy.
Thanks userjay
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:32 pm
Wishing on a star...

Originally posted by ADELAIDE BOUND
Cherry
All the best for the future. We really hope everything works out for you, no doubt it will.
Remember most people on this forum will be very jealous.

All the best.

Cheers.

People on this forum, jealous? Surely not!!

Thanks Adelaide Bound. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:33 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and have fun Cherry!

Maybe we too will be at a meetup one day this year. We're not british, but I for one don't care

Have a great trip, and let us know about Emirates, cos we're flying with them too!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

debbie and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Cherry,
I wish you and you family the happiest of times THIS time. We'll be there in March, Maybe we can all meet up in Perth in a couple of months time.
Best wishes Debbie
Old Jan 16th 2004, 9:41 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Hope the flight isn't too bad with the kids!!

Best of luck to you all.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 9:53 am
Go Banana's !!

Cherry xxx

bye Cherry and Good luck. Be sure to keep posting.

I'm interested in what you think of Emirates as we are thinking of using them and stopping off in Dubai on the way out later in the year.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.