Bye!!!

Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bye!!!

I doubt anyone will be interested, but as I'm off to Oz tomorrow for three weeks, I thought I'd say farewell for now to those that know me...Not sure how I will cope without the forum, but I daresay I'll manage!

*See* you in 3 weeks then

Bundy

PS - Badge, I'm still reading!!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:28 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bye!!!

Originally posted by bundy
I doubt anyone will be interested, but as I'm off to Oz tomorrow for three weeks, I thought I'd say farewell for now to those that know me...Not sure how I will cope without the forum, but I daresay I'll manage!

Bundy

Have fun

And remember, slip/slop/slap !

And check your pm's.....( in about 10 mins )
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy

Bundy

have a great time!!
sue
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:31 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun, dont forget the fluffy thoughts
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:31 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point

hi bundy

you lucky girl!! leaving for australia!!!

i saw my boyfriend off yesterday morning, after we spent four days in london together, i flew back to switzerland, he flew to australia. i will join him in five weeks time, so i have something to look forward to. i was meant to leave at the same time, but they did not want to let me go at work, so i am sitting here just waiting for the time to pass and stressing out about bank stuff to organise and so on. i paid for my flight in the morning, so that was good.

well, say hello to OZ for me, enjoy your holiday

barbara
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:35 pm
WBB

have a nice time but i am not sure you will manage without the forum, you will be tempted to look in at an internet cafe or something.

Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bawi
hi bundy

you lucky girl!! leaving for australia!!!

i saw my boyfriend off yesterday morning, after we spent four days in london together, i flew back to switzerland, he flew to australia. i will join him in five weeks time, so i have something to look forward to. i was meant to leave at the same time, but they did not want to let me go at work, so i am sitting here just waiting for the time to pass and stressing out about bank stuff to organise and so on. i paid for my flight in the morning, so that was good.

well, say hello to OZ for me, enjoy your holiday

barbara
I'll say a big joint hello from us all to the land Down Under, don't worry!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by welshboybilly
have a nice time but i am not sure you will manage without the forum, you will be tempted to look in at an internet cafe or something.

More than likely...in fact it's inevitable...shall report in when possible, sir!

I really should go now...need to leave work...got to pack....
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You lucky things wish I was going too Let us know how you found it when you get back.