Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying Wine in Victoria

Buying Wine in Victoria

Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buying Wine in Victoria

Having left behind my supply of red and white wine and port, I need to replenish my stocks. Does anyone know of a good outlet (e.g. shop, warehouse, vineyard or website) where I can buy some decent & good quality wine in bulk at a good price ?

Cheers.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:03 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying Wine in Victoria

There are usually loads of Dan Murphy's around. They are good and pretty well priced.

Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:26 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by haggis supper
Having left behind my supply of red and white wine and port, I need to replenish my stocks. Does anyone know of a good outlet (e.g. shop, warehouse, vineyard or website) where I can buy some decent & good quality wine in bulk at a good price ?

Cheers.

You should speak to Neil. ( Wongstonn ) Hes the local wine connoisseur around here Colin.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:44 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

i know they aren't based in victoria, but try www.winesuncovered.com.au.

they put together mixed cases, whatever you want, and lots are clearskins (if you want them). i always get my wine from them, some bloody great wines (ok, i sometimes go to the cellar door, usually in stanthorpe).