Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

buying a small business

buying a small business

Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:58 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default buying a small business

Hi
is ther any places i could find small business for sale in Tapping or surrounding areas?
Or is there a paper were i could get this information.

cheers

Mick
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:31 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: buying a small business

Somewhere to start is the WA Small Business Development Corporation
http://www.sbdc.com.au/drilldown/dri....asp?refid=1.8

and some more links here

Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

vauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi
is ther any places i could find small business for sale in Tapping or surrounding areas?
Or is there a paper were i could get this information.

cheers

Mick
What kind of business you looking for, and what kind of money, and what business would suit your working background?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:57 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile Re: buying a small business

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Somewhere to start is the WA Small Business Development Corporation
http://www.sbdc.com.au/drilldown/dri....asp?refid=1.8

and some more links here
Thanks for the link i will check it out i dont really know what i am looking for just something to keep me busy.

thnaks again
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

vauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond reputevauxhallmonterey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link i will check it out i dont really know what i am looking for just something to keep me busy.

thnaks again
see attached if you're interested call.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
VCCOverview.doc (4.98 MB, 107 views)
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:01 am
MickyBhoy

Smile Re: buying a small business

Originally Posted by woocus
see attached if you're interested call.
Hi were are you based ?
i am looking around tapping in Perth ?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi were are you based ?
i am looking around tapping in Perth ?
We are based in Cape Town South Africa but have implemented the same facility in the UK (kent and Scotland) successfully, and in the interests of expanding would be happy to assist in you setting up where-ever as long as there is a viable paving market in your area. Not a franchise.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:41 am
MickyBhoy

Originally Posted by woocus
We are based in Cape Town South Africa but have implemented the same facility in the UK (kent and Scotland) successfully, and in the interests of expanding would be happy to assist in you setting up where-ever as long as there is a viable paving market in your area. Not a franchise.
Hi i dont know about the area as its Perth Australia and we have not moved out yet so i dotn know what the market is like.
Would need to wait untill i get there

than ks anyway
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:45 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Hi i dont know about the area as its Perth Australia and we have not moved out yet so i dotn know what the market is like.
Would need to wait untill i get there

than ks anyway
Send a message to Steveyp - he's got a pool shop (in Carramar i think!). It's got him his business visa and he's looking to sell.

I don't know if this is the sort of thing you had in mind, but it's from a 'known' person and it's obviously got the turnover if it's met business visa criteria (i.e. no double books, etc).

HTH.

Jules x