Reload this Page >

Buying a plot in Perth

Wikiposts

Buying a plot in Perth

Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Coulterk will become famous soon enoughCoulterk will become famous soon enough
Default Buying a plot in Perth

Does anyone have any idea where to look for available plots in Perth?

Websites like http://www.realestate.com.au have some but not much. I guess most are snapped up by developers. So if you want to build a house yourself, where do you look for plots? Either websites or companies in Perth itself?

We fancy up around Hilliarys, Duncraig and the suburbs around there. Any ideas appreciated.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:45 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a plot in Perth

Hi there

You could try www.reiwa.com. Just lick on the tab that says land and it might help.

I have spent a lot time looking at houses on their site, but not land. We too would like to be in Hillarys as we have rellies there, however we haven't started the process yet.

Hope the site helps you.

Shirley
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Coulterk will become famous soon enoughCoulterk will become famous soon enough

You mean www.reiwa.com.au ?

Thanks, I'll have a look.

So any feedback on Hillarys?
Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:09 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Oops sorry bout that. you found it though?

I love Hillarys, probably because that is where we stay when we visit. SIL lives there. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the complex at Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Boat Harbour. It is about 5 - 10 minutes drive from the shops at Whifords City. And now there is a Coles on Hillarys, along with a medical centre, pharmacy, baker, pool shop and a beauty therapy place (good for me I am a therapist and like to keep on top of prices and treatments).

What more can you want from life but to be able to walk to the beach, let the kids play, have a coffee and chill out on a sunday afternoon instead of being as far away from a beach as you can get (thats where I am)

Mind you I reckon any of the estates that are beach side are good.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:18 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coulterk
Does anyone have any idea where to look for available plots in Perth?

Websites like http://www.realestate.com.au have some but not much. I guess most are snapped up by developers. So if you want to build a house yourself, where do you look for plots? Either websites or companies in Perth itself?

We fancy up around Hilliarys, Duncraig and the suburbs around there. Any ideas appreciated.

Buy a dump of a house, knock it down and then build
Old Jan 29th 2005, 9:27 am
Go Banana's !!

The other way is to drive around and when you find some land available (as sometimes it isn't marked or might not be obviously for sale) go to the Shire or council of the area and find out who it belongs to ? They should be able to tell you.

Good luck.

Warren

Old Jan 29th 2005, 9:43 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

A good site for land try www.landstore.com.au
Old Jan 29th 2005, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

MaggieNoodles is an unknown quantity at this point

Try a search at thewestaustralian.com.au, real estate, blocks. Here is a link, I hope it works.....
The West Australian Land

The list should include new land releases and individual/private sale blocks.