Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying kids clothes online

Buying kids clothes online

Old May 9th 2012, 11:13 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buying kids clothes online

My son is flying back here for 5 weeks holiday at the end of the month

He wants to buy all his little cousins a t-shirt each ( with the obligatory cute koala etc on the front! ).

As he's working away from his home until the day before he leaves, he wants to buy them online and have them delivered to his home in Oz and bring them over.

Can anyone give me some ideas of kids clothing stores that would deliver please.

Thanks,

Julie x
Old May 9th 2012, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying kids clothes online

Hi Julie,

I'm not much help with that, but hopefully some good advice will come this way soon.

Old May 9th 2012, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Penny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud of

I've just done a search for 'Australian t-shirts' and lots of things come up, this one http://www.wildplanet.com.au/wild-pl...irts-kids?type[]=kids_tshirt seems good.
Not sure if any of the main shops would have a 'tourist' type t-shirt. Good luck
Old May 9th 2012, 12:20 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

No worries but thanks anyway. I just can't remember the names of the stores anymore. Either I'm getting old or the morphine I'm taking is having a bad effect
Old May 9th 2012, 12:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this. Was thinking, would it be safer to have them delivered to you and then he picks them up from you in order to give them out to the children? Just in case there's a problem with the delivery and him being away?

Oh and here's another one.
Old May 9th 2012, 12:26 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by PENNY45
I've just done a search for 'Australian t-shirts' and lots of things come up, this one http://www.wildplanet.com.au/wild-pl...irts-kids?type[]=kids_tshirt seems good.
Not sure if any of the main shops would have a 'tourist' type t-shirt. Good luck
Fab! Thanks for that. Will take a look

Julie x
Old May 9th 2012, 12:29 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Just found this. Was thinking, would it be safer to have them delivered to you and then he picks them up from you in order to give them out to the children? Just in case there's a problem with the delivery and him being away?

Oh and here's another one.
Thanks hun. Will have a look and get them sent here.
Old May 9th 2012, 12:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Thanks hun. Will have a look and get them sent here.
No worries. Still got the furniture.
Old May 9th 2012, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

He could also buy the shirts and other 'souveniers' at the airport x
Old May 10th 2012, 2:01 pm
Chocoholic

No worries. Still got the furniture.
Glad you've had some use out of the furniture.
Wish I hadn't had to sell it
Would do anything to still be there and not here

Julie. x
Old May 10th 2012, 2:01 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
He could also buy the shirts and other 'souveniers' at the airport x
Thanks Jilliebee. That's another thought.
Old May 11th 2012, 12:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Glad you've had some use out of the furniture.
Wish I hadn't had to sell it
Would do anything to still be there and not here

Julie. x
Bummer. Was hoping you were happy and settled and 'over' Aus.
Old May 11th 2012, 4:47 pm
Chocoholic

Bummer. Was hoping you were happy and settled and 'over' Aus.
Nope! And visa ran out last August

Now with son Mark over there I miss it even more and wish things had worked out while we were there.

Oh well, not a lot I can do about it now. Onwards and upwards as they say.
Old May 12th 2012, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Where do people go in general for kids clothes? Places like Target and Big W seem ok for cheap kids stuff for them to play in! Am I thinking along the right lines there?
Old May 12th 2012, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
Where do people go in general for kids clothes? Places like Target and Big W seem ok for cheap kids stuff for them to play in! Am I thinking along the right lines there?
Yep. Kids grow so quick, I wouldn't spend loads on clothes they grow out of in 3 months time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.