Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying Joinery/shopfitting tools in Perth

Buying Joinery/shopfitting tools in Perth

Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of
Default Buying Joinery/shopfitting tools in Perth

Is there any sort of good online store for buying all tolls from like www.screwfix.com here in the UK.

I really want to buy all new tools when I get to Perth, It has taken me a lot of years to build up what I have and they barely fit in the car some times, for that reason I would rather start again with new ones.

I am going to need everything from pencils to battery drills.

Any advice or help would be cool,

Thanks
Old Jun 24th 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Buying Joinery/shopfitting tools in Perth

In the same boat Phil, so watching with anticipation.

Alan.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philnorris
Is there any sort of good online store for buying all tolls from like www.screwfix.com here in the UK.

I really want to buy all new tools when I get to Perth, It has taken me a lot of years to build up what I have and they barely fit in the car some times, for that reason I would rather start again with new ones.

I am going to need everything from pencils to battery drills.

Any advice or help would be cool,

Thanks
Try this link. I think their new catalogue is out soon. Mining companies I worked for before used to buy off them regularly. They carry a huge inventory; I'd be surprised if they don't stock what you are after.

http://www2.blackwoods.com.au/
Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Hi,
Thanks for that link it looks like and excellent store, I will have a good dig around, all ready noticed they do Marples, just need to find some Cordless makita stuff now and a couple of estwing hammers.