Buying a house

Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buying a house

We re buying a house in cleveland,and we ve now gone unconditional on the contract cant bloody wait to get back into my own home,no matter how much you might like your rental its not the same as your own place,somewhere you can do what you want in,decorate it how you want it,put things up on the walls ect We ll be moving on the 9th of january,we re gonna take our time and renovate it just how we want it,but first things first,sod the house, i want the pool put in first,they can start work on it on the 10th

tracey
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a house

Tracey,

Please explain unconditional.

Does that mean the hand over day is fixed ?
Did you get a choice as to what date that would be ?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
We re buying a house in cleveland,and we ve now gone unconditional on the contract cant bloody wait to get back into my own home,no matter how much you might like your rental its not the same as your own place,somewhere you can do what you want in,decorate it how you want it,put things up on the walls ect We ll be moving on the 9th of january,we re gonna take our time and renovate it just how we want it,but first things first,sod the house, i want the pool put in first,they can start work on it on the 10th

tracey
Fantastic news Tracey, good luck.

Fraser xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done hun I know what you mean about rentals, I can't wait to buy

Sue x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

coast101 is on a distinguished road

Well done, the same thing happened for us today as well.
We are moving at the end of Jan can`t wait, like you said its not the same in a rental.

Having a few when other half gets in from work.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey mate

Cant wait for you guys to move to Cleveland will mean more coffee meets but hey thats good aint it

All the best Tracey, Gary and Kerry I know ou will be very happy in the new house, just let us know when you are goin to the local and we may join you sometime if thats okay for a 2 for 1

And yep get that pool guy in but in the meantime you know you are quite welcome to use ours.

See you soon
Ang xx

p.s. we really enjoyed havin you with us today for Seaworld
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi bix
when you put an offer in on a house here,it goes straight to contract,so if your not sure about anything,such as finance, drainage in the garden,building plans ect you can put a condition in the contract providing these things are ok you ll carry on with the deal if not you can get out of it,we put in a clause providing the drains and pipes in the garden were in such a place that we could have a pool put in and that the building regulations were such that we could do the alterations we wanted to do,so we got all the plans from the council to check them out before we went unconditional on the contract,its all very different from the way things are done in england but better i think really at least we know the the other party cant pull out

tracey
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks fraser,sorry to read about your situation,bloody crooks some of these builders,hope you can get it sorted mate,its a worry you dont need

traceyQUOTE=fraser]Fantastic news Tracey, good luck.

Fraser xx[/QUOTE]
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

thanks fraser,sorry to read about your situation,bloody crooks some of these builders,hope you can get it sorted mate,its a worry you dont need

traceyQUOTE=fraser]Fantastic news Tracey, good luck.

Fraser xx
[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, like I said before you're an inspiration

PS.Make sure there's a spare sunbed beside that pool for when we visit the gold coast
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hiya hunny
i might not have been in such a hurry if our rental wasnt up for sale,its a bloody drag nhaving viewers coming round,especially when its not your house.
hope your oj mate,i bet chris is glad to be back.

sent you a pm
Originally Posted by Sue2
Well done hun I know what you mean about rentals, I can't wait to buy

Sue x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sure will fraser and a spare room to or maybe 2

traceyThanks mate, like I said before you're an inspiration

PS.Make sure there's a spare sunbed beside that pool for when we visit the gold coast [/QUOTE]
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

think i might join you at least we know that now we ve gone inconditional its definately goinjg ahead,much better the in the uk with all the feeling of unease right up till the last day cheers mate

tracey
Originally Posted by coast101
Well done, the same thing happened for us today as well.
We are moving at the end of Jan can`t wait, like you said its not the same in a rental.

Having a few when other half gets in from work.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tracey.

My interest is that the house I am renting has been sold and is under contract. Financial assessment and buildings surveys are being done this week.

I would like to move as soon as it becomes unconditional as I have found somewhere else which will not be on the market for long but the estate agents are saying the completion date is being set to coincide with the end our tenancy in 2 months time and cannot be altered.

At what point is the completion date set ? Upon signing the contract or going unconditional ?

My fear is the agent wants our tenancy to go the full distance so he gets maximum rental commission whereas it may actually suit both the landlord and buyer to complete as soon as possible.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

enjoyed oursleves to mate and so did becky the dolphins were ace
Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey mate

Cant wait for you guys to move to Cleveland will mean more coffee meets but hey thats good aint it

All the best Tracey, Gary and Kerry I know ou will be very happy in the new house, just let us know when you are goin to the local and we may join you sometime if thats okay for a 2 for 1

And yep get that pool guy in but in the meantime you know you are quite welcome to use ours.

See you soon
Ang xx

p.s. we really enjoyed havin you with us today for Seaworld
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:54 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
nice one tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.