Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying a home on the Gold Coast

Buying a home on the Gold Coast

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

coast101 is on a distinguished road
Smile Buying a home on the Gold Coast

Hi I have been living on the Gold Coast for 3 years now, in that time we have bought and sold a couple of houses and received some shocking service from Real estate agents
So I decided to take the course and get my license and become a Real agent myself and give some quality service and help fellow expats moving over to the Gold Coast.
If anyone needs any help or advice on home owner grants etc or anything to do with Real Estate PM me, and I am only to happy to help.
I wish there was someone to help us when we first came here!!
I am on a project at the moment with House & Land packages in the Coomera area with big rebates from the developer plus $21,000 new first home grant.

Thanks Helen
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a home on the Gold Coast

Good luck with the business. Don't forget you are unable to advertise your business in posts and nor can you instigate business by PM unless you receive a PM on the subject. Feel free to put a line about the business, or the link in your signature. That way whenever you post, people will see the link and if interested will contact you.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

binnz10 will become famous soon enoughbinnz10 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Buying a home on the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by coast101
Hi I have been living on the Gold Coast for 3 years now, in that time we have bought and sold a couple of houses and received some shocking service from Real estate agents
So I decided to take the course and get my license and become a Real agent myself and give some quality service and help fellow expats moving over to the Gold Coast.
If anyone needs any help or advice on home owner grants etc or anything to do with Real Estate PM me, and I am only to happy to help.
I wish there was someone to help us when we first came here!!
I am on a project at the moment with House & Land packages in the Coomera area with big rebates from the developer plus $21,000 new first home grant.

Thanks Helen
Hi, thought I might take you up on your offer of advice, my husband and I have been in Australia for over 2 years now initially on a student visa and now we have moved onto a bridging visa whilst we wait for PR to be granted. We have just purchased a block of land to build a new house on. Would we be eligible for the 1st time buyers grant for building considering our situation? Thanks.