Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying a camper van in Perth !

Buying a camper van in Perth !

Old Jan 28th 2007, 1:12 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of
Default Buying a camper van in Perth !

We're flying to Perth in early March and wanted to buy a camper van so that we can spend 3 months touring. I'm having difficulty finding decent websites for dealers in the Perth area. Does anybody know any reputable dealers ? Our budget is about AUS$20,000 - $25,000.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 2:37 pm
Now in Perth and lovin it

Pookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nice
Default Re: Buying a camper van in Perth !

Originally Posted by Southgate
We're flying to Perth in early March and wanted to buy a camper van so that we can spend 3 months touring. I'm having difficulty finding decent websites for dealers in the Perth area. Does anybody know any reputable dealers ? Our budget is about AUS$20,000 - $25,000.

Any help would be appreciated.
Take a look here mate, select your area and you'll find loads, that what I did and got a motor no probs

http://www.autotrader.com.au/browse-auto/Automotive/