Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying bikes and guitars in Melbourne

Buying bikes and guitars in Melbourne

Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Buying bikes and guitars in Melbourne

Can anyone tell me the best shops for buying bikes for kids in Melbourne?

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying bikes and guitars in Melbourne

Hi

There is a really good bike shop just off Chapel St, I think it's High St but if you locate the pet shop on the corner then it's just around there.

There are also some guitar shops in Chapel St as well.

Kim
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Anything off Chapel St would probably be a lot more expensive to make up for the rent! You should have a local bike shop - you're better off going somewhere nearby where you can get aftersales support. Whereabouts are you located?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Johnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond reputeJohnsyweb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03
Can anyone tell me the best shops for buying bikes for kids in Melbourne?

Thanks in advance.
I bought my bike from BikeNow in South Melbourne and was pretty pleased with both it and the service there.

For guitars, I would recommend Billy Hyde Music in Blackburn That's where I bought my bass. Again, very happy with both the purchase and the service.

Hope this helps;

--paj
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Johnsyweb
I bought my bike from BikeNow in South Melbourne and was pretty pleased with both it and the service there.

For guitars, I would recommend Billy Hyde Music in Blackburn That's where I bought my bass. Again, very happy with both the purchase and the service.

Hope this helps;

--paj
Hi all. Thanks for the replies. Bought a guitar today at a local shop in Mornigton. Also heard there is a local bike shop there. Will check it out along with the other suggestions.

Thanks again.