Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

buying ashes tickets on line ?

buying ashes tickets on line ?

Old Jun 19th 2006, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Question buying ashes tickets on line ?

going to try and get tickets for brisbane tomoz for hubby when they go on sale, been looking on ticket master, we have been in oz for 2 months and we dont have an oz credit card, but we still have a uk visa account with money still in it, would we be able to buy the tickets using this card but the billing address is still the uk, do they send them to billing address? i read on the site that rebel sports are outlets for ticketmaster can you buy them there?, sorry for silly questions but hubby at work with the car and wants me to try and get tickets when they go on sale tomoz, i dont even like cricket !!!!

thanks for any info

Hazel

Last edited by Hazel T; Jun 19th 2006 at 1:26 am.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: buying ashes tickets on line ?

The ones for sydney sold out by 9.04 this morning! Go onto ticketmaster site and it will tell you ticket outlets. Should be ok with your uk credit card on-line though.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 1:31 am
Just Joined

jamiecairns is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: buying ashes tickets on line ?

they only held back 80,000 tickets for the entire series for general sale to the public. I expect that the remaining tickets will be very difficult to obtain online due to the huge volume of interest- if you can get to a physical ticket outlet then this is probably your best bet.

good luck!
JC