Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

buyers round again

buyers round again

Old May 2nd 2004, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buyers round again

thought our days of tidying up were over but the buyers wanted to come round to measure up (we exchange on tues)

introduced them to their new neighbours had a few glasses of vino found out they had already enrolled their kids into local primary school and had paid their 26, 000 deposit over 2 weeks ago (solicitors arrrgggg)

all systems go now as they are still in love with the house and their kids did not want to go home (good sign) so i booked the flights !!!! :scared: )

were on our way at last

arlene
Old May 2nd 2004, 4:51 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buyers round again

Originally posted by arlene
thought our days of tidying up were over but the buyers wanted to come round to measure up (we exchange on tues)

introduced them to their new neighbours had a few glasses of vino found out they had already enrolled their kids into local primary school and had paid their 26, 000 deposit over 2 weeks ago (solicitors arrrgggg)

all systems go now as they are still in love with the house and their kids did not want to go home (good sign) so i booked the flights !!!! :scared: )

were on our way at last

arlene
Great stuff. We had a couple round today too but there's no sign of an offer yet. Start packing.
Old May 2nd 2004, 4:53 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by arlene

were on our way at last

arlene

Great news Arlene - have 'fun' packing!

Wmoore, hope you get a buyer soon too!!
Old May 2nd 2004, 4:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mlbonner
Wmoore, hope you get a buyer soon too!!
Cheers, although that will only start a spell with the in-laws :scared: :scared: so no rush
Old May 2nd 2004, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Arlene, Have you somewhere to stay in between completing on the house and flying...this is something that is worrying me slightly.
We cant fly until the funds have all cleared and been transferred to A$...but we have no one to put us up.
Might go to the council with my wordly possesions in a carrier bag and see if they give me a BB!!!!!!

LOL

Sandra
Old May 2nd 2004, 6:09 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Arlene, Have you somewhere to stay in between completing on the house and flying...this is something that is worrying me slightly.
We cant fly until the funds have all cleared and been transferred to A$...but we have no one to put us up.
Might go to the council with my wordly possesions in a carrier bag and see if they give me a BB!!!!!!

LOL

Sandra
buy a caravan (cheap) and book onto a camp site, thats what were doing but were on site for about 3 months until the bond is paid etc. working out really cheap and our furniture has a head start on us and will be ready for when we get to OZ.
Jenny
Old May 2nd 2004, 6:59 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with the nervous bit until you get the all-clear on Tuesday.
Old May 2nd 2004, 7:10 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous news