Reload this Page >

Buy your way in to Australia

Buy your way in to Australia

Old Feb 12th 2013, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

minijax172 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Buy your way in to Australia

Hi,

does anyone know if you can buy your way in to Australia to stay here permanently and if so how much money do you need?

Thank you
Old Feb 12th 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Buy your way in to Australia

Yes you can.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-188/

You need to have $5 million. After 4 years it can convert to a permanent visa (888). Not sure if the 888 then leads on to citizenship.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 11:51 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think quite a few on here are trying to buy their way out
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:10 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light

Do they do any character checks at 5 million or do you have to up it a bit to avoid that ?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3 View Post
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3 View Post
Guilty as charged
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:43 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomikev View Post
Do they do any character checks at 5 million or do you have to up it a bit to avoid that ?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:22 am
Just Joined

minijax172 is an unknown quantity at this point

5 million.. wow! That's that out the window then
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:47 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

its your money still. u just invest it in some approved items for a term.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:50 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minijax172 View Post
Hi,

does anyone know if you can buy your way in to Australia to stay here permanently and if so how much money do you need?

Thank you
friends of ours applied for a business type visa where they had to own an au business that turned over a minimum amount of dollars and employed a number of Australians

they bought into a local pizza shop and have since moved onto a permanent visa

you`ll have to check with the immigration website regarding the details
Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:05 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minijax172 View Post
Hi,

Thank you
For the right price I'll marry you. After 2 years you get PR. PM me a recent photo (of you, not some hottie you say is you) and I'll reply with my fees.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:20 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
For the right price I'll marry you. After 2 years you get PR. PM me a recent photo (of you, not some hottie you say is you) and I'll reply with my fees.
I have to spread...
Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by James516 View Post
Yes you can.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-188/

You need to have $5 million. After 4 years it can convert to a permanent visa (888). Not sure if the 888 then leads on to citizenship.
I'm surprised it's not more now - a couple of Chinese family friends came in like that 25 years or so ago and it was $5 million then.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:08 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
minijax is a woman.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:15 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commonwealth View Post
minijax is a woman.
Looking forward to the wedding night photos.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.