Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

Old Aug 24th 2003, 9:27 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by tinaj
You are supposed to clean things with it, not drink it.
Now you tell me.
Old Aug 25th 2003, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I have found loads of it today - Poundstretchers.

Was walking round there, minding my own business, when I spotted it......Thought about you Tinaj. Bought two cans of it.

Whisky
Old Aug 25th 2003, 10:30 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whisky
Hey, I have found loads of it today - Poundstretchers.

Was walking round there, minding my own business, when I spotted it......Thought about you Tinaj. Bought two cans of it.

Whisky
Which Poundstretchers Whisky?
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cresta57
Which Poundstretchers Whisky?
Grimsby. The new one, where Matalan has moved to and Sainsburys.

Whisky
Old Aug 26th 2003, 6:52 am
jsg
Forum Regular

jsg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

Originally posted by tinaj
I recently found out that Jeyes Fluid- that all important disinfectant to clean all of your garden equipment- is being withdrawn and banned by December.
"Tar acids, an active ingredient of two general-purpose disinfectants with plant protection properties, are also on the withdrawn list. Rumour had it that Jeyes Fluid was going to disappear from the market rather than opt for expensive retesting.

"In fact, the company has dropped claims from its packaging that Jeyes Fluid can be used to kill moss and lichen, and for soil sterilisation. So gardeners can carry on using it for sterilising the greenhouse staging, cleaning slippery paths, disinfecting tools and pots, and all those other unpleasant jobs for which is it perfect."

-- from gardening.telegraph.co.uk