Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

I recently found out that Jeyes Fluid- that all important disinfectant to clean all of your garden equipment- is being withdrawn and banned by December.

The news recently announced that the Government have withdrawn a number of insecticides as they are thought to have dangerous side effects etc. Jeyes Fluid is on the list!

So rush out and buy some if you are leaving in the next six months. You wont be able to buy it soon!

I had to find a little hardware store as some of the big chains have stopped selling it already.

Last edited by tinaj; Aug 21st 2003 at 8:20 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:19 pm
NZ In Jan (Please!)

sandypandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Tina

Thanks for the advice - i'll get some tomorrow if i can find some. What will they ban next!!

Sandra
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I can't stop laughing Tinaj.
I have just posted a thread, saying how quiet it is on here tonight, and came back to see that you had put a thread on Jeyes fluid.
I really do understand, that it is important for us leaving these shores, but can't help laughing at a thread on Jeyes fluid.
Thanks for the advice.

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Now I KNOW its time to emigrate! How can they ban such a basic essential of life!
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by whisky
I can't stop laughing Tinaj.
I have just posted a thread, saying how quiet it is on here tonight, and came back to see that you had put a thread on Jeyes fluid.
I really do understand, that it is important for us leaving these shores, but can't help laughing at a thread on Jeyes fluid.
Thanks for the advice.

Whisky
It is amazing what springs into your mind after a couple of glasses of sparkling wine!!
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:27 pm
NZ In Jan (Please!)

sandypandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
It is amazing what springs into your mind after a couple of glasses of sparkling wine!!
Make the most of it, they will probably ban that next!!!

Sandra
Old Aug 21st 2003, 9:13 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sandypandy
Make the most of it, they will probably ban that next!!!

Sandra
I quite fancy a career change. What qualifications do you need to be a bootlegger?

Steph
Old Aug 21st 2003, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul and Steph
I quite fancy a career change. What qualifications do you need to be a bootlegger?

Steph

None. The jobs yours. Lol

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: Buy your Jeyes Fluid NOW!!

in a way i can understand it!!
i went out and bought the big tin at discount builders merchant, still cost over a fiver and duly brought it home. alan says he's already got some in the garage so he was using that. anyway, the day he came to use it out on the lawn with buckets of water and all the tools and fishing and golfing stuff i realised what terrible smelling strong stuff it was. it was thick, black and had a foul stench. it ruined my bucket and any cloth it came into contact with, everything had to be binned. it appears his can had been bought a while ago and some kind of chemical reaction had occurred, so when i opened mine i was (almost ) pleasantly surprised. much thinner but still only a tiny bit required and two weeks later the house, cupboards, cloths and my hands seem to still carry the delightful aroma!!!
so....... anyone interested, going cheap..... nearly full can of jeyes fluid to the highest bidder who can collect from birmingham!!
karen
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just bringing my Jeyes Fluid post back up to the top as it is the most exciting post on here at the moment!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

sounds interesting...

have her scrubbed up -jayes fluid naturally- and brought to my tent..;-))))

cheers

richard
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:44 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Just bringing my Jeyes Fluid post back up to the top as it is the most exciting post on here at the moment!!
Whats up not had your daily attention quota. Poor little Tina.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:46 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Leave some out for the village idiot...its thirsty work that flying.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:55 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably better than half of what he drinks in the OB.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by chippy
Whats up not had your daily attention quota. Poor little Tina.

You are supposed to clean things with it, not drink it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.