Forum Regular

Cindyloo will become famous soon enough
Default Buy or not to Buy??

Visa 136

How long to you have to live in OZ before you can take out a morgage ?? Thanks

Cindyloo
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buy or not to Buy??

Dont quote me but I think it maybe six months so that they can see what you are earning and that you are in steady employment. Could be wrong though.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about that type of visa but we took one out straight away, got 2 dogs and we had no chance of renting!

The lady I went with for a home loan was spot on!

Ian
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cindyloo
Visa 136

Cindyloo

I think for most lenders, I have been told 3 payslips (ie 3 months proof of earnings) should be enough.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Olias
I think for most lenders, I have been told 3 payslips (ie 3 months proof of earnings) should be enough.
Thank you, its just I'd read somewhere... that you have to be living in OZ for 6 months before being allowed to apply for a mortgage,as i cant find paper thought i would check.

Cindyloo
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shorrock is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Cindyloo
It depends on the lender requirements. I suggest you look for a morgage broker and work with them. There will have access to more products then you are.

When looking for a broker try and go off recommendations. Brokers sometimes have a bad name (some deserve it).

KS
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:09 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi Guys
We where only here around 4 months when we decided to buy, the mortgage was a breeze as the real estate company used a very clued up guy from commonwealth. I reckon it all depends on who you find in the industry and who their contacts are. The same mortgage guys just done our land loan and hey presto its a done deal he is wonderful!

Shop around and then try and find a recomendation from somebody in your area, I am using the same real estate man again to sell my house (he sold it to me) and the same mortgage guy because both give excellent service.

Jenny
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Have a go here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427054
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Thank you all for taking the time to reply.Great information...will get printing.

Cindyloo
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:49 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olias

ummmm....

3 payslips could mean 6 weeks, as a lot of people get paid fortnightly ... or maybe thats just WA