Busy Weekend

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:28 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Busy Weekend

Well went for it and booked our leaving party, the lovely lady at the hotel is organising it all so we don't have to, starting to sink in that we are going to be going soon, if the house falls through and we don't leave early August then it will be a " Staying in the UK a bit longer party!!!

Hubbies car also went this weekend and the passports got sent off today to Oz House, so it all seems to be happening, bit scary but good feeling at the same time.

Had a lovely night out on Saturday with some really good friends who gave us a lovely photo album of the last 15 years we have had together, talk about emotional, and we haven't even had the party yet!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Know the feeling well. We have booked our party for the 3rd July at a local hotel. Hubby sold his car yesterday and mine goes on the market next week.

The dogs spent there last weekend with the kennels we have used for the last five years and when I went to collect them the owner burst into tears.

We have just under 3 weeks to go and my emotions run from exitement, scared, tearful, happy, you name it.

I am looking forward to our leaving party, but will make sure I wear waterproof mascara and have a large quantitiy of tissue at the ready.

Sharon