Busselton WA

Old Aug 11th 2015, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Busselton WA

Thanks for that, nothing is off the agenda at this stage, but we really do like the Busselton area.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Whats the go with flies around Busselton?? Read a few stories that the bush flies are pretty bad in summer? They can be bad at times here in Vic but sounds worse in SW WA.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 11:28 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Fly Issue bad anywhere in WA at times, you eat some, you wave some with the famous aussie wave. March flies not too bad in Busso, however due to swamps, mozzies (and therefore Ross River Virus) is a problem, however mozzie truck drives around the shire during worst time fumigating the area.
Old Aug 22nd 2015, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Are any areas worse than others for mozzies?? I don't get bothered by them but wife and son do.
Old Aug 23rd 2015, 1:40 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, East where the swampy areas are, anywhere near water, apart from ocean, such as rivers and lakes.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Geezer123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't imagine their is much for teenagers to do in Busselton except shoot meth.

Harsh but accurate.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Geezer123

Harsh but accurate.
What a load of shit! Bit narrow minded don't you think?
If you have nothing decent to say please don't bother.
I'm tempted to ask for your evidence on how 'accurate' your quote is but please don't bother.

For the record, I have worked in the mental health / youth AOD / family violence services for nearly 30 years. There is plenty to do in most towns, just some teenagers make bad decisions often based on their role models, peers or poor life experiences.

Same everywhere!

Last edited by paulb; Aug 28th 2015 at 7:56 am. Reason: x
Old Aug 29th 2015, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyone got any thoughts on Vasse??
Old Aug 30th 2015, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

If I were heading "down south" especially if I had children and needed to work then I would head to either Bunbury or Albany both offer a "bit more" than Busselton which is lovely but a bit quiet out of the holiday season. Good luck
Old Aug 30th 2015, 7:47 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geezer123

Harsh but accurate.
If what you say is 'accurate', then you must have evidence. Links please.
Old Aug 30th 2015, 11:23 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Originally Posted by brits1
If I were heading "down south" especially if I had children and needed to work then I would head to either Bunbury or Albany both offer a "bit more" than Busselton which is lovely but a bit quiet out of the holiday season. Good luck
I managed, and loved every minute of my decade in Busso, you have heard of commute, right? Answer to you Paul, Vasse was up and coming when I left but heard nothing but positive about it!

Last edited by teza; Aug 30th 2015 at 11:32 am.
Old Aug 30th 2015, 11:35 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Originally Posted by brits1
Just to add, you do know it's now a city, not a country town? I visit bunbury less now, and I'm 8kms away, then I did when living in Busso whilst it was still a country town. If you've lived there, fair enough, if you've only visited then you don't know it as locals keep local secrets to locals.
Old Aug 30th 2015, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Come to Australind....you can buy my house � ����
Old Aug 31st 2015, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I reckon Bunbury is too big, but Busselton seems just right!
I reckon Vasse might be ok for a rental, get the kids into Cape Naturalist College and take it from there.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

We had a holiday home in the Margaret River area so I know the area fairly well, I was just offering other choices/areas other than Bussleton, the reason WE would not live in Bussleton a City or not is that culturally etc it does not offer what we require as a family but that is my opinion for my family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.