Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:30 am
Just Joined

taylors22 will become famous soon enough
Default business visa

Has any one applied or been granted a business visa 163
for oz?? any details or advise would be truley appreciated many thanks
taylors22
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 12:59 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: business visa

Originally Posted by taylors22
Has any one applied or been granted a business visa 163
for oz?? any details or advise would be truley appreciated many thanks
taylors22
Yep - loads of us! Have a look at the link to this thread in the Immigration forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293591

I fully understand if you don't fancy trawling through every page, so ask away. Where are you headed and are you being state sponsored?

What sort of business do you run currently and what were you thinking of doing?

Jules x
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by julesandco
Yep - loads of us! Have a look at the link to this thread in the Immigration forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293591

I fully understand if you don't fancy trawling through every page, so ask away. Where are you headed and are you being state sponsored?

What sort of business do you run currently and what were you thinking of doing?

Jules x
My husband runs a building business at present, so something of the same, although we are quite open minded
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:35 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

My husband runs a building business at present, so something of the same, although we are quite open minded
Cool. Where are you headed?

J x
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by julesandco
Cool. Where are you headed?

J x
Not sure yet we are hopping on Queensland, although by the visa i think they maybe proposing South Australia, i have asked the question so i'll let you know, We are pretty open minded at the moment. I have been to Adelaide, although that was a very long time ago!! How long have you been in Oz??
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:32 am

Not sure yet we are hopping on Queensland, although by the visa i think they maybe proposing South Australia, i have asked the question so i'll let you know, We are pretty open minded at the moment. I have been to Adelaide, although that was a very long time ago!! How long have you been in Oz??
We arrived in November 2005 and the rollercoaster is still running. Every day is a challenge adn the business practises here are *different*

Good luck with the application and everything.

Jules x