Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Old Aug 9th 2011, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Originally Posted by bcworld
Yes you can book for kids. 3 is not impossible, but not easy either.

No decent promo running at the moment though if you don't already have any miles.
Thanks BC - looks like I can buy some miles now. What about upgrades would it be easier to book my tickets and then upgrade with the miles? I am trying to check availability on the ANA website,

Having read through this thread it seems like it will be difficut for me to buy miles for three people though
Old Aug 9th 2011, 9:02 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
What about upgrades would it be easier to book my tickets and then upgrade with the miles?
No, that is a terrible option. Only flexible (read, very expensive) economy fares are upgradeable. For what you pay for a flexible (B or Y class) economy fare you could probably find discount business class somewhere else!
Old Aug 9th 2011, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

No, that is a terrible option. Only flexible (read, very expensive) economy fares are upgradeable. For what you pay for a flexible (B or Y class) economy fare you could probably find discount business class somewhere else!
I had a look on the ana site, but I could not seem to find availability in business/first on Thai/turkish airlines. I have an economy flight on hold and I have to pay for it tomorrow It is a shame as there is a ten hour layover in Bangkok on the way back which is a real pain.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

nic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to all

Just about to book flights and would love to know if there is a limit to the amount of sectors you can book. I have found flights lhr - zhr - bkk - syd but we are travelling from Glasgow. Could I add in a Gla - lhr with BMI or is this too many sectors. Many thanks again.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Eight in total, usually interpreted as four in each direction, so you will be fine.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by louie
Eight in total, usually interpreted as four in each direction, so you will be fine.
Is there another way to search for these flights apart from the ana tool?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 1:25 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
the ana tool?
When I first saw this I read something else
Old Aug 10th 2011, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amazulu
When I first saw this I read something else
Old Aug 10th 2011, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Kenji.1 will become famous soon enough

Hi Debs, go to www1.aeroplan.com much easier
Kenji
Old Aug 10th 2011, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenji.1
Kenji

So Can these seats be booked online, I read you had to ring the airline to book.

I am a member of aeroplan, what do they have to do with it all, the above link does not work.

Apologies for questions, if I read the 50 pages no doubt all would be clear
Old Aug 10th 2011, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Kenji.1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jad n rich
So Can these seats be booked online, I read you had to ring the airline to book.

I am a member of aeroplan, what do they have to do with it all, the above link does not work.

Apologies for questions, if I read the 50 pages no doubt all would be clear
www1.aeroplan.com/adr/airbooking.do
refer to BCs post#664
It really will repay rereading this entire blog.
No! you can't book on line
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kenji.1
Kenji
Thanks Kenji, will try it later as the website is down the moment.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Tonyc88 is on a distinguished road

Guys, unrelated but I thought i'd try given everyone has some tools or perhaps just some experience.

I have to fly from San Fran to LHR. Only flight I could get on was Continental. I'm on flight CO4259 which is a 777200 ER.

However....seat Guru says this is a 3/3/3 seat configuration plane. The Continental seat map seem to show 2/5/2. Seat guru seems to indicate that nont of the 777200 are 2/4/2.

Does anyone know how I can find out which is accurate?

Last edited by Tonyc88; Aug 10th 2011 at 7:40 am.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 8:15 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tonyc88
Guys, unrelated but I thought i'd try given everyone has some tools or perhaps just some experience.

I have to fly from San Fran to LHR. Only flight I could get on was Continental. I'm on flight CO4259 which is a 777200 ER.

However....seat Guru says this is a 3/3/3 seat configuration plane. The Continental seat map seem to show 2/5/2. Seat guru seems to indicate that nont of the 777200 are 2/4/2.

Does anyone know how I can find out which is accurate?
CO4259 doesn't sound like a CO flight - you will probably find it is operated by United Airlines and yes, UA has 2-5-2 seating arrangement in economy.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Tonyc88 is on a distinguished road

CO4259 doesn't sound like a CO flight - you will probably find it is operated by United Airlines and yes, UA has 2-5-2 seating arrangement in economy.
Damn, there I was thinking I was being smart! Thanks for the info, going to change my seats now....even thought the thing had only two seats free apparently.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.