Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

business attire?

Wikiposts

business attire?

Old May 17th 2004, 9:01 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: business attire?

Originally posted by paddythepilot
Funny isn't it eh?

In the UK you would just simply walk into a job like that.

Cheers.
MMMmmm, this is what I found when I was trying to get work. Yes in the UK it's far easier, I have to agree.

ABERGAS: Good luck with the job interview at least you got a second one!!!!
Old May 17th 2004, 9:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Yve, have my fingers crossed for you!

Daft as it sounds I haven't got a clue what I applied for, I have applied for anything and everything at coles as long as it was near to where we live.
I thought I was the only one with that problem! I apply for anything going, and then have to hunt through the pile of printouts on the rare occasion i get an interview!!

Definitely go for the smart suit look, whatever the work attire is likely to be.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:09 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

"MMMmmm, this is what I found when I was trying to get work. Yes in the UK it's far easier, I have to agree."

Yes, what gets me here is I ring up for a job as a toilet cleaner and they want a resume!!!!

Cherry