Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy's off again (again)...

Wikiposts

Bundy's off again (again)...

Old May 17th 2004, 2:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundy's off again (again)...

Just for those of you that worry when I disappear...I'm off to Jersey tomorrow for 3 weeks to house and cat sit while my mum has her radiotherapy in Southampton.

Yes, back to the small chunk of rock where internet technology is still at the hamster-in-wheel stage, thus limiting my activity on this forum.

I'm supposed to be working while in Jersey. Except the fools have given me a laptop so I shall be *working* from the beach!!!! Long golden sands, good surfing, nice aussie lifegaurds. Could be in Oz....

Shall log on when I can, but may be a bit quiet until I'm back on 7 June.

Just so you know
Attached Thumbnails Bundy's off again (again)...-plemontbeach.jpeg  
Old May 17th 2004, 2:44 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy's off again (again)...

Originally posted by bundy
I'm supposed to be working while in Jersey. Except the fools have given me a laptop so I shall be *working* from the beach!!!! Long golden sands, good surfing, nice aussie lifegaurds. Could be in Oz....
Don't work too hard Bundy!!!

Hope your mum's treatment goes ok

Petra
Old May 17th 2004, 2:48 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your mums radiotherapy goes OK and that you enjoy your cat therapy !!!! Lots of cat cuddles are sure to de-stress you a bit
Old May 17th 2004, 2:49 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Hope your mums radiotherapy goes OK and that you enjoy your cat therapy !!!! Lots of cat cuddles are sure to de-stress you a bit

Only problem is he is a miserable old man of a cat who likes to pretend that he is a dog and resent cuddles as if they are a personal affront!
Old May 17th 2004, 2:57 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Only problem is he is a miserable old man of a cat who likes to pretend that he is a dog and resent cuddles as if they are a personal affront!
Take him a bone then!! That'll keep him happy!
Old May 17th 2004, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Just for those of you that worry when I disappear...I'm off to Jersey tomorrow for 3 weeks to house and cat sit while my mum has her radiotherapy in Southampton.

Yes, back to the small chunk of rock where internet technology is still at the hamster-in-wheel stage, thus limiting my activity on this forum.

Just so you know
Bye for now Bundy, good luck to BundyMum. Shall be thinking of you all.

Take care

Nat
Old May 17th 2004, 3:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Thanks Nat. My mum is actually looking forward to it, twisted person that she is! I think it's because it's the last bit of treatment she'll have for a while (other than daily drugs) and the doctor has promised her that she can go back to work as soon as she's recovered. As she's never had this long off work in her life (not even when we were all nippers), she's itching to get back.

I'm just looking forward to three weeks away from my evil boss
Old May 17th 2004, 3:41 am

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

bundy
which beach would that be
ST OUENS BAY
St brelades

??
Old May 17th 2004, 4:12 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Best to your mum bundy, put your feet up and relax a while!

Old May 17th 2004, 5:02 am
Go Banana's !!

Default off again...

Hi Bundy,

Have fun and I hope your mum is ok after her treatment.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004....

PS: How did the minute taking go with the meeting you were dreading ?

Old May 17th 2004, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjoy your break in Jersey Bundy and also best wishes to your mum xx

fc
Old May 17th 2004, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a good break Bunster, don't forget to slip-slap-slop!
Old May 17th 2004, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it goes OK Bundy, and give your mum a big hug from me and The Bloke
Old May 17th 2004, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Bundy have a great time. Best wishes for your mum.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Just so you know
Hi Bundy

Have a good time in Jersey, my mum and dad have just got back from there after dad being given the all clear (hooray) from his radiotherapy treatment. Here's wishing your mum the same success.

Enjoy the beach it's hot at the moment.

Lindsey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.