Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy's off again

Bundy's off again

Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundy's off again

Right, heading back to Jersey and the technological dark ages next week. I'll log in when I can and give you the latest on BundyMum et al...(for those who really want to know!)

I'm actually going to London tomorrow for the first time in ages. Mr Bundy has booked tickets for a Powderfinger concert and we're going to spend the day messing about in museums and galleries (haven't done that since I was about 7!)

So, good luck with the applications, the moves, the jobs etc and see ya when I'm lookin' at ya (so to speak).

Bundy
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:22 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy's off again

Originally posted by bundy
Right, heading back to Jersey and the technological dark ages next week. I'll log in when I can and give you the latest on BundyMum et al...(for those who really want to know!)

I'm actually going to London tomorrow for the first time in ages. Mr Bundy has booked tickets for a Powderfinger concert and we're going to spend the day messing about in museums and galleries (haven't done that since I was about 7!)

So, good luck with the applications, the moves, the jobs etc and see ya when I'm lookin' at ya (so to speak).

Bundy
wishin ya well m8
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:23 pm
WBB

enjoy the weekend.

Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy
Yes, we really want to know!

Have fun in London and Powderfinger!! (they were here as well, but we missed them, and are saving anyway)

Goodbye, farewell, come back soon!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Bundy
Bye Bundy, have lots of fun and send regards to Bundy Mum next week.

God Bless

Nat
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:43 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy London and give our regards to your mum. Hope she continues to be feeling better.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 4:34 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

You 2 enjoy yersens!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Bundy
have a great weekend and enjoy the concert, please give mum and dad bundy a hug from us
cuddles to you too
rach, mark and chanelle xxxx