British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Bundy's back (again) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/bundys-back-again-220773/)

bundy Mar 29th 2004 6:19 pm

Bundy's back (again)

Morning all,

Well, here I am, back again, this time for a bit longer. BundyMum is on the mend (well, relatively), BundyDad is getting his act together and it was time for me to leave the old dears to fend for themselves for a bit. So here I am. Back at work. Hurrah.

Looking forward to getting back into the old Expats forum swing of things...

Jack The Lad Mar 29th 2004 6:22 pm

Oh, how its changed Bundy :rolleyes: :D :D

Glad to hear BundyMum is doing alright :)

bundy Mar 29th 2004 6:25 pm

How's it changed then? Don't recognise half the names. Feeling old and scared...

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Oh, how its changed Bundy :rolleyes: :D :D

Glad to hear BundyMum is doing alright :)

Simone Mar 29th 2004 6:30 pm

Hey!

Good to have you back, glad BundyMum's feeling better!

Nah, not changed that much! Lots of newbies of course (constant flow) and some regulars are posting a bit less, cos they are at there destination (for example Badgers and Pollster), but you'll see occasional posts!(luckily!!)

Also, more of the 'chatting' is going on in the Lounge and the new 'Take it Outside' forum (under the lounge), which I think is working quite well!

:)

bondipom Mar 29th 2004 6:32 pm

Originally posted by bundy
How's it changed then? Don't recognise half the names. Feeling old and scared...
GPM finally abused one too many and got banned, WBB has been having fun with trolls in the new "take it outside forum", Joem got banned for dirty Avatars and I am sure WBB will fill you in with the rest.

Glad normality is returning to your life. Have you put much more thought into emmigration or is it off for the time being?

MrsDagboy Mar 29th 2004 6:49 pm

Hiya Bundy, glad to see you back & glad to hear that things are just a little less stressful in your life. Hugs for you, welcome back. :)

bundy Mar 29th 2004 7:04 pm

Ahhh, the Big Question...when to get back on track with the emigration plans.

I was talking with my mum about this the other day and she is all for us going to Oz as planned. As she puts it, there is no way of telling how long she might live for and we could sit here for the next 20 years just in case which would be a monumental waste of time.

So I think we will probably delay it by a year. I've got to get through another summer of hell here at work to pay back all the time I've just taken off, so that takes us to September. By October me and Mr Bundy will have been together for 5 years, which means we could technically go for PR straight away. But it would be better to wait until after Christmas when we have more proof of having been together for 5 years. Maybe apply in the New Year and then aim to leave the country in June. Something like that. This would also give us a chance to find out what's happening with my mum on a more long-term basis.

It's a tricky decision to be honest, but we and my parents are still adamant that we should go to Oz sooner rather than later...

Originally posted by bondipom
GPM finally abused one too many and got banned, WBB has been having fun with trolls in the new "take it outside forum", Joem got banned for dirty Avatars and I am sure WBB will fill you in with the rest.

Glad normality is returning to your life. Have you put much more thought into emmigration or is it off for the time being?

WBB Mar 29th 2004 7:10 pm

welcome back bundster, nice to have you back.

oh, you have missed so much.....where to start?

:D

bundy Mar 29th 2004 7:10 pm

Fill me in then WBB....

Originally posted by WBB
welcome back bundster, nice to have you back.

oh, you have missed so much.....where to start?

WBB Mar 29th 2004 7:13 pm

Fill me in then WBB....
OK ;)

your place or mine?

bundy Mar 29th 2004 7:18 pm

As soon as I hit submit, I knew I'd walked right into that one...

Originally posted by WBB
OK ;)

your place or mine?

Billabong Mar 29th 2004 7:23 pm

Hook, line and sinker Bundy:D

Welcome back!!

bundy Mar 29th 2004 7:26 pm

It's because I've been away for a while, see. I'm out of practice when it comes to WBB's razor-sharp wit and lascivous sense of humour. Ahh, back to the good ol' days, eh WBB!

Originally posted by Billabong
Hook, line and sinker Bundy:D

Welcome back!!

Pollyana Mar 29th 2004 7:32 pm

Good to see you back Bundy, I was just wondering how things were going! Good to hear you are still thinking positively about Oz, too:)

Natbat Mar 29th 2004 7:46 pm

Re: Bundy's back (again)

Morning all,

Well, here I am, back again, this time for a bit longer. BundyMum is on the mend (well, relatively), BundyDad is getting his act together and it was time for me to leave the old dears to fend for themselves for a bit. So here I am. Back at work. Hurrah.

Looking forward to getting back into the old Expats forum swing of things...
Welcome back Bundy, I was just looking on the Forum for you yesterday. I am so pleased that things are going, not too bad at the moment.

Good to hear that Bundy Mum is getting there and feeling positive about your plans to go to Oz and good to hear that Bundy Dad is doing good too.

Bye for now

Nat