BundyMum Update

Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:29 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BundyMum Update

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i think there will be quite a lot a people who have read this thread, and your other threads in the past, who have wanted to reply back to it, but couldnt find the appropriate words, or that they have already been said by previous replies.

but, i cant keep putting it off, and leaving it to other folks to say. it seems so little to try and say something to you and to try and comfort you in some way.

maybe your mum needs the milestones in her life, to try and grasp something to reach out for and to keep going for. i sincerly hope she gets to see the baby (when is it due?), and that she revels in being grandma bundy.

you all sound a strong close family, and that can only help (as you already know - dont want to sound patronising). your mum must be so pround of her husband and the family that she has produced.

i hope your mum is comfortable and enjoys her christmas, new year, and the birth of the baby.

look after yourself, and your fella, and your family......and i will now go and give my mum a call, as i do everyday, just to make sure they are both okay.

god bless honey
michelle
xx
Thanks Michelle,

It means a lot when people post replies, it really does. I know it can be hard for people to reply because unless you've been in this situation, it can be hard to know what to say - a couple of years back, I wouldn't have had a clue either.

My sister-in-law's baby is due on 8th March, a week after my mum's birthday. That's centuries away in our particular world. Even Christmas is a long way away at the moment and the whole idea of taking one day at a time makes a lot of sense to us because it's painful to do anything more.

I do have a strong family. We've all struggled with this at different times. I'm so proud of my dad who has done so well - coming from someone who couldn't even visit a GP to giving mum injections each morning, looking after the shunts as she has blood transfusions, even to having an operation himself. It's astounding. Proud of my mum too, more than words can say, for fighting something so tough when everyone told her she had every reason to give up, give in.

Plenty of good has come out of all the bad stuff and I refuse to resent this disease or what it has done to us (will continue doing to us) because to do so is to let the disease win, and I'm not about to let that happen (remind me of this next time I post a miserable post )
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:32 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Xx
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:18 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: BundyMum Update

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks Michelle,

It means a lot when people post replies, it really does. I know it can be hard for people to reply because unless you've been in this situation, it can be hard to know what to say - a couple of years back, I wouldn't have had a clue either.

My sister-in-law's baby is due on 8th March, a week after my mum's birthday. That's centuries away in our particular world. Even Christmas is a long way away at the moment and the whole idea of taking one day at a time makes a lot of sense to us because it's painful to do anything more.

I do have a strong family. We've all struggled with this at different times. I'm so proud of my dad who has done so well - coming from someone who couldn't even visit a GP to giving mum injections each morning, looking after the shunts as she has blood transfusions, even to having an operation himself. It's astounding. Proud of my mum too, more than words can say, for fighting something so tough when everyone told her she had every reason to give up, give in.

Plenty of good has come out of all the bad stuff and I refuse to resent this disease or what it has done to us (will continue doing to us) because to do so is to let the disease win, and I'm not about to let that happen (remind me of this next time I post a miserable post )

Hardly on here these days but searched for you this morning as I was thinking about your mum and wondering how she was doing.

Really sad to hear what you've all been going through, it must be lovely to know you're in so many people's thoughts and prayers.

Take Care,

Phil x
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Have been following your inspirational posts (and your inspirational Mum) and just wanted to say I'm thinking of you XX