BundyMum update

Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BundyMum update

As others have said, if you have a personal issue with Bundy, its best to deal with her direct. She comes here so rarely now that this is like talking behind her back, and therefore particularly despicable.

This is a thread to support Bundy's mum and her family, not to make snide allegations.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 3:03 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by dazandreb
Maybe Bundy might want to explain for you.

Well perhaps I want to hear it from you.

bundy is a popular established member here that is going through very difficult times.

We have always been and are always here for her.

You however, havent been here long and are making comments that I HOPE are in jest.

If not, you need to elaborate.

And until you can give a decent explanation for the statement you have posted, then I suggest you keep quiet.

Because what you have written, until you can prove the precise truth of the words, they are in fact libel.

Bundy or yourself, hmm, I know who I would believe and support.

Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:08 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dazandreb
Just a shame your new man has recked someone elses dreams and cost others Thousands. And you were there at his leaving Do,talking to me of all things.

R you for real?

Bundy is a very respected member of this forum.

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:14 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by JayDeee
R you for real?

Bundy is a very respected member of this forum.

Kala
Kala I think its a troll trying to stir up trouble.

Nobody here would even remotely pick a troll over bundy.

Bundy, just ignore him/her/it.

Troll - go an play with your conkers.

Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:37 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Kala I think its a troll trying to stir up trouble.

Nobody here would even remotely pick a troll over bundy.

Bundy, just ignore him/her/it.

Troll - go an play with your conkers.

I hope you are right. If it is any "real" peron then they have a problem

Hope you are well

Kala
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let all those who have been worried know, I got an email from Bundy this morning and she's very well.

Last edited by Un-Co; Jun 14th 2005 at 1:50 am.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:11 am
Professional Princess

I think bundy is amazing. When you read her story from start to finish, she never complains about a situation that would have us all cracking up.

I didnt cope half as well when my mum was ill.

You cant put a value on the kind of strength of character that bundy has.

So to the person that made that comment, do yourself a favour and p*ss off.

Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Just to let all those who have been worried know, I got an email from Bundy this morning and she's very well.
Good to hear. Thanks for that.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 12:35 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Un-Co

Good Please pass on our regards

Cheers
Kala
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's pretty obvious what has happened here and I would suggest the forum is best advised to refrain from becoming involved.

Please don't slang Rebecca........put yourself in her shoes for a moment......she is angered and needs to hit out in any way she can.

Whether this is the right platform could be debated but I would rather it was not.

In this instance I think it preferable we abstain from comment.......nothing we say is going to help anyone.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:24 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
In this instance I think it preferable we abstain from comment.......nothing we say is going to help anyone.
I agree with that, Bix. The focus should remain with what's going on with Bundy and her Mum. It would be best it reverts to being that way. This thread has been inspiring in the courage displayed by both Bundy and her Mum. And I look forward to more updates from Bundy.
The "culprit" has been suitably reprimanded. Enough said me thinks
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:24 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
I think it's pretty obvious what has happened here and I would suggest the forum is best advised to refrain from becoming involved.

Please don't slang Rebecca........put yourself in her shoes for a moment......she is angered and needs to hit out in any way she can.

Whether this is the right platform could be debated but I would rather it was not.

If you're right Bixie, then Im staying well out of it now.

Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:09 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix

Sorry, Bix - not at all obvious, and we can only speculate, probably to the detriment of all who may be concerned, incuding any innocent parties .

The issue is that, on the face of it, one forum poster has made veiled allegations about another, who isn't here to defend themself.

I am concerned about the precedent being set here, as, effectively, it gives forum members carte blanche to make allegations about other members, and could become quite a serious issue for us all if allowed to continue.

Anya.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a while since I have read this thread and am very pleased to hear that BM is doing ok. I wish you well.

Jo
Old Jun 17th 2005, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

dazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura about

Ok, i'll be as honest as i can,first of all it is not Rebecca who has been hurt here,Its Daz who is posting these comments and yes i to do feel for Bundy and her mum as i told Bundy when i met her, just a week or so before her so called "New man" was jetting off to Australia to marry, yes i said marry my sister.but instead of him telling my sister how he had second thoughts or that he had met someone else, he still went to Australia and lead my sister to believe that they were to be married. Having bought her Dress and booked the reception, my wife and I, my two kids,My Brother and my cousin all flying out to Australia for a wedding that he knew would not happen.Funny how none of his mates had travelled out there to find out there was no wedding.They must have known, so why didnt he have the guts to tell my Sister.
So Bundy, if you can genuinely tell me that you travelled up to Bradford,never having met your so called "new man"before that night, we met,then my argument isnt with you and i hope that your relationship isn't as short lived as my sisters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.