BundyMum Update

Old May 29th 2004, 12:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default BundyMum Update

Well, BundyMum has finished her radiotherapy. Seems to have gone well, not too many side-effects other than feeling a bit sore and rather tired (which probably has more to do with the fact that she and my dad have been dashing about the country visiting people, and my mum decided to help paint my brother's house...)

With a bit of luck, she'll be back at work in a month or so.
Old May 29th 2004, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hiya Bundy

Glad to hear your mum's finished her treatment, it must be a relief for her....not that it sounds like she's taken it easy!! She just needs time now to heal and get her head around it all.

Time for a holiday?

love sophia xx
Old May 29th 2004, 1:11 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: BundyMum Update

Originally posted by bundy
Well, BundyMum has finished her radiotherapy. Seems to have gone well, not too many side-effects other than feeling a bit sore and rather tired (which probably has more to do with the fact that she and my dad have been dashing about the country visiting people, and my mum decided to help paint my brother's house...)

Excellent news, she will be dashing round the house b4 you know it.
take care
johanne
Old May 29th 2004, 1:50 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

soooooo glad to hear your mum is getting better. Must be a big relief for all your family. And back at work in a month - thats fast. But then if she"s already painting houses, work will be a dawdle for her

Regards
M

PS. hope you have enjoyed your beachtime in Jersey, and are feeling a bit more relaxed now (esp with this news).

PPS. Is nundle back on the planning board now that things are looking more optomistic for your mum ?????
Old May 29th 2004, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news for Bundy, give your mum a hug from all of us
love & best wishes
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx
Old May 29th 2004, 6:18 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear!

Hope yourself is also well!
If it's as nice weather today as it was here, you must've had a great beach day!
Old May 29th 2004, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to read that all is going well.

Whisky
Old May 29th 2004, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Great news, all best to you all

Swifts x
Old May 30th 2004, 6:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear things are going well, give BundyMum a hug for me!

Love
Polly
Old May 30th 2004, 8:12 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hey, that's great news - for all of you. Bet she will so pleased to get back to some kind of normality.

Anya xxxx
Old May 30th 2004, 10:04 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi bundy,
tell your mum to slow down a bit .......although she feels ok now, the effects of radiotherapy can kick in up to 4-6 weeks later, and to feel unwell (tired, lethargic, loss of appetite) after feeling so well may come as a bit of a frightening surprise to her! She will get over these feelings, but they can still be a bit scary!
but glad to hear she is doing so well!!!!

sue
Old May 30th 2004, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Glad to hear she is coping well. Give her a big hug and kiss, we are all thinking of her.
Old May 30th 2004, 10:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Excellent news, extremely happy for you and all your family
Old May 30th 2004, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck to you all-hope you're mum continues to improve with everyday and that your plans won't be on hold for too long now.

best wishes.
Old May 30th 2004, 1:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Everyone,

Sue - good advice re the feeling tired later bit. I'll warn her. We've got my brother's wedding on 3 July, so I've been trying to tell her to get some decent rest in so that she's feeling well for the wedding. But there's no telling her! She's always been a busy person and lounging in bed for the best part of 6 months has driven her mad.

As well as this treatment has gone, and along with the fantastic news that her breast tumour has shrunk by a 3rd in 3 months, there still remains the fact that the cancer did spread to her bones and cannot, therefore, be cured. But we're all hoping that, with her new diet and positive attitude, she'll keep fit and well for a few years yet. It's the not knowing how long that may be which is hard.

However, Nundle is back on the cards. My mum is adamant that we go and backing us all the way. So we're aiming to lodge the application in Feb/March 2005. Come October we will have been together for 5 years, and we have better proof of this from Christmas time, so we aim to apply in the lull after Christmas. And I should (fingers crossed) get PR straight off, due to the 5 year thing. Hopefully. Either way, we will then leave sometime in the summer, after Mr B has met the Queen in June.

Of course all this depends slightly on how my mum gets on. If she has any kind of relapse, we may think again.

Now we've just got to decide when and where to get married! The choices are Jersey or Cambridge before we leave, or Nundle or Sydney when we arrive. Decisions, decisions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.