Bundy Update

Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bundy Update

Well blow me down if I don't turn up here in Jersey today and find my mum sitting in the garden reading the paper before hopping in the car and driving off to go for a walk along the beach with my dad!!!! My mum, the bed-ridden cancer patient!!!

Needless to say, she is feeling a lot better and, thanks to the reiki and acupuncture, is able to walk, come downstairs, sit in the car etc etc rather than being stuck in bed and going everywhere (ie the hospital) in an ambulance. And she looks great.

Next bone 'teflon-coating' infusion tomorrow, so she'll feel grotty after that, but then she should be clear to go to Southampton for her radiotherapy after Easter.

So things are looking up. And I'm nearly redundant here, although I'll be staying for a while longer yet. Oh, and I've just about bought a new car to replace the one I wrote off the day before all this happened.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Great to hear from you Bundy and you seem in a much `better frame of mind` if you pardon the expression!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bundy Update

Excellant news about your mum Bundy. You must thrilled about her progress. Hope all goes well in Southampton.

footie x
Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear some good news at last Bundy.
Take care and we hope it continues.

Ann-Marie & Paul
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:00 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

wow!!!! Great news!!!!

And 'congratulations' on the car!!

Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy Update

Originally posted by bundy
Next bone 'teflon-coating' infusion tomorrow
I thought they only used that for frying pans - is this gonna make mum non-stick ?

Good to hear MrsB has been up and about. Watch it bundy she'll be bossing you around soon
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:44 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Way to go, bundymum!!
Old Mar 16th 2004, 8:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Bundymum! Keep it up!
Sounds like the trip over to the Big Island has done you good too Bundy, you sound less frazzled
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:28 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Brill news bundy. Hope the teflon treatment isn't too awful.

Hugs
Sarah

PS have you found a ring yet?
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Phew! What an emotional roller-coaster you are on at the moment!

Good news

sandy
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:45 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Sandy.l
Phew! What an emotional roller-coaster you are on at the moment!

Good news

sandy
Hi Bundy

I'm glad your mum is better.Is she having Pamidronate? Or chemotherapy?

Whatever shes doing its obviously the right thing.

Thinking of you both
Nikki x
Old Mar 16th 2004, 10:03 pm
WBB

good news bundster, glad to hear things are improving for bundymum.

Old Mar 16th 2004, 10:12 pm
Go Banana's !!

So glad to hear things are looking up

Well done
Jill

Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone,

Yep, she's definitely a lot better than she was. Just back from the hospice where she was having her next round of teflon-coating (Nikki - yes, it's Pamidronate. She's on that and Arimidex. No chemo required) as well as acupuncture, an aromatherapy massage and a manicure!!! The teflon coating makes her feel pretty crap though, so the next few days will be a bit miserable for her.

Bix - she never stopped bossing me around (in a nice way) even when she was really crook. It will take more than cancer to knock that spirit out of her.

Heading back to the UK for Mr Bundy's birthday on 29th and will have the weekend at home with him, and will pick up my 'new' car, hurrah. The back here for another stint.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear things are improving and hope you are able to enjoy this time together

the flower is a NZ Pohutakawa, commonly called the NZ Christmas tree as it flowers from mid- December onward
Attached Thumbnails Bundy Update-nz1-14b.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.